Omni Severin Hotel
US$213
US$236
US$174
2,637 results
All reviewsconvention centervalet parkingdowntown indianapoliswithin walking distancegreat hotellucas oil stadiumthe hotel staffvalet servicerestaurants and barsunion stationcolts gamenice staybusiness tripmalllobbystarbuckswedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Stayed her for my visit to Indy, I had tickets to the Colts game on Sunday, and wanted a place close to the Stadium. The location of the Omni to Lucas Oil Stadium is fantastic, better than I originally thought. It was a short walk and my room actually had the perfect view of the stadium. The hotel is also attached via indoor walkway to the Circle Centre Mall. From the Mall you have easy access to Downtown Indianapolis. There are many great places to eat within walking distance as well, I recomend Harry & Izzy's. The hotel is a nice older hotel, but everything seemed renovated. Enjoyed a few drinks on Sunday morning in their bar area. They were working on some service issues but the beer was good, the food looked amazing (didn't actual try anything) and the atmosphere was the perfect pre-game for the Colts. This is a fantastic hotel and I am just waiting to plan my next trip back to Indianapolis to enjoy this hotel!

Room Tip: Colts fan? Ask for a room facing the stadium.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Severin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

If you’re coming to town for a Colts game, you couldn’t pick a hotel with a better location. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and had a chance to check out the mall and Harry & Izzy’s. You are correct. We completed a full room renovation less than a year ago. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Stayed here one night during Indy JamFest so the hotel was full of cheerleaders. Although it was very busy, the staff was always warm and welcoming. Tara at the desk was great at checkin and really made me feel at home. The room was nicely appointed and the bed was amazingly comfortable, I wanted to take the pillows home with me. We were in an Executive King room which was spacious with a great walk in closet. We did experience some minor noise in the hallway from some of the cheerleaders playing around, but before we could even call, Kevin from the Front Desk was already walking down the hallway ensuring the kids were quieting down and going to their rooms. Great service! Valet staff was prompt and courteous with our vehicle, and Sharron on the phone was great in assisting with anything we needed. Overall a very great stay, will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We stayed at the Omni this past weekend. Check-in was fast and easy. Our luggage was brought to the room within 5 minutes. The room was quite large and spotless. The bathroom was very nice with great bath products. Check-out was super easy as well. The valet service was top notch.

Make sure to sign up for the Rewards Program so you can receive free Wi-fi, morning beverage and more. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone! The service was fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Reservations: excellent and easy via Hotel.com's website.
Check-in: fast friendly efficient.
Location: right in downtown Indianapolis, close to bars and restaurant.
Room: large, quiet, and spotless. Excellent bed and linens. Nice towels. Huge bathroom. Superb bath products. Flat screen TV
Internet: Fast and free if you sign up for Omni Rewards program.
Check-out: fast and accurate.

Tip: there is a Starbucks in the Lobby which makes me smile!!!

Room Tip: Smile at the front desk clerk and ask for something nice.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a conference and I enjoyed the location and decor. Overall it was a pleasant stay however I felt like their conference rooms could use some updating to match their rooms. I would however recommend it to others if they had the extra cash to spend on it.

• Stayed: May 2012