Omni Severin Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
2,637 results
All reviewsconvention centervalet parkingdowntown indianapoliswithin walking distancegreat hotellucas oil stadiumthe hotel staffvalet servicerestaurants and barsunion stationcolts gamenice staybusiness tripmalllobbystarbuckswedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed at the Omni Severin for a conference. The staff was courteous and the room was quite nice. The hotel was convenient to the train station and conference center. There was plenty to do and see in downtown Indianapolis.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My overall experience was very good. The hotel offered many amenities and the room had a lovely decor. The bell staff was exceptional in helping me get transportation back to the airport. I would love to visist the Omni again with family.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2013

we had a great stay and was upgraded, great friendly staff the front desk young lady was great kind soul she is the reason we will come back up there to stay. She made check in a fast and friendly time I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniSeverinGM, General Manager at Omni Severin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for sharing the great feedback from your recent stay. Your comments on the great service our front desk staff are truly appreciated. It is our goal to help our guests create memorable experiences and it is great to hear we did this for your annivesary. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next annivesary celebration!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

OUTSTANDING! I would definitely stay at this hotel again and I would recommend it to anyone! Thank you. It was a very convenient place to stay to any of the downtown resteraunts, or if you where attending a Pacers or Colts game. It was safe walking distance to many downtown night spots.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

A great location - a brief cab ride from the airport, near Lucas Oil Stadium, and near MANY restaurants. Also connected to a mall which offers a good opportunity to walk on this very cold day.
They set me up with express checkin and I was at the desk for less than 5 minutes. I was skeptical but no trouble so far. My room is comfy and spacious and the food at the conference has been tasty, although I have not eaten in the hotel restaurant yet.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business