“Omni Indy”
Review of Omni Severin Hotel

Omni Severin Hotel
Ranked #17 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Large rooms, clean with great service. Confortable beds, quiet. location was great with several resturantes of various price ranges within a 5 minute walk. Felt clean and safe the entire time there, both in the hotel and on the streets.

1  Thank Scott J
There are newer reviews for Omni Severin Hotel

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great hotel. Best I've stayed in during multiple trips to Indianapolis. Close to everything. Starbucks in lobby is a plus. Loyalty program looks like one of the best - delivery of beverage in the morning is a very nice touch.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I had to book at the last minute, and I really lucked out on finding this gem. My room was GORGEOUS. The bed was so comfortable, I hated to get out of it. When I first arrived, there were tons of UK fans in the lobby because of March Madness. I thought, oh damn, this place is going to be so loud. But my stay was so quiet and comfortable. The service was great. I would stay here again over and over. Loved it! Going to look for an Omni everywhere I go.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is a very nice and welcoming hotel. It is in the middle of a lively entertainment area, but once you enter the building it is quiet and serene. The hotel is clean and well let and it atached via a skywalk to a mall with ample shopping. The rooms are very clean and feel inviting and comfortable. The staff is pleasant, welcoming and knowledgable. They quickly answered any questions I had and never apeared to be put off or annoyed when I approached with a questions about directions or any other matter. My wife and I have travelled a lot and stayed in numerous hotels. We would gladly recommend this facility and will stay there again when we return to this city.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2014

A lovely and elegant facility with very attentive staff. However, the room was very tiny for such a premium establishment. In our single king room, there was barely enough additional room for the dresser and a desk with a single chair. Also, the air conditioning system was so loud that it drowned out the television, and we constantly awakened during the night as it turned on and off. We were in town for a convention at another hotel and didn't have the opportunity to use the amenities such as the gym, pool, or restaurants, so I can't comment on them. It's very convenient to the downtown restaurant and shopping areas, but I would personally think twice before booking here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Severin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

We apologize that the air conditioning unit was noisy during your stay. We have gone through each room to work on dampening the sound of the units so that they are less noisy. If it continues to be a problem during your stay, let us know so we can try to move you to a new room.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This hotel was recommended by business associates. I was very excited to stay in a hotel that was so historic and close to downtown amenities. I am very traditional so I had high expectations I guess. On my arrival the bellman and I encounter a mirrored closet door that did not operate. That was my first experience and lasting impression of the room. Then I stepped on a beer bottle cap near the window without shoes on that someone else had left from a prior stay as I do not drink. I was disgusted. Didn't cut my foot thank goodness. After a night of listening to my A/C struggle engaging and disengaging with a warm temperature I was a little exhausted. Then to go and get in the shower and the drain mechanism is broken. I had to use the lid of my razor for my entire stay to keep the drain open during showers. This place is being ran like a Motel 6.

1  Thank Chris M

We apologize for the bottle cap in the room, the mirrored closet door that didn’t open properly as well as the issue with the drain. We should not have assigned you a room in this condition, and we regret the error. Our A/C system can be noisy for some guests, but we have gone through each room and worked to soundproof the system to the best of our ability. We are sorry if it disturbed your sleep. We will work to improve our housekeeping and the noise issues as well.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Very comfortable hotel. Love the morning coffee service for loyalty members. 2 good bars for dining / drinks and a starbucks in house. very good location and I've stayed in all the local hotels, this one is the best.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Severin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for your positive review. We greatly appreciate the comments that we are one of the best downtown hotels in Indianapolis. We hope that you will stay with us again next time you are in town.