“Well done!”

Ranked #17 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Kennett Square, United States
“Well done!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Always well done at this location. A pleasure to stay here. Great location and very nice folks!!! We are treated like we matter. Clean and quiet rooms. The bed quality alone is worth the trip. We love how close to everything this hotel is in Indianapolis. Using their bars and Starbucks is very convenient. We keep coming bank every year. I hope we come back to this hotel every time we are in Indy!! Great job!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
  • Polish first
Wayne, New Jersey, USA
Reviewed 19 August 2014

time to fix, update and pay Attention to detail in rooms. Especially in the bathroom. Toilets need to be updated, furniture needs repair, housekeeping needs better attention to detail.. our coffee table was never wiped down, etcont desk and lobby personal - all excellent - very welcoming...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed at the Omni last weekend for GenCon. It was a lucky last minute search that brought up a cancellation. Yes, the room was pricey. However, you get what you pay for. Between extremely courteous staff, the availability and willingness of the bell and valet staff, the precision housekeeping, the morning beverage service, the breakfast buffet, and most importantly, the QUIET nights! I have been to a handful of conventions this year and I have stayed in all sorts of hotels. Most hotels around convention times have people (adults and young adults) running around the halls, having parties, and causing a ruckus at ALL hours of the night. This hotel was quiet, peaceful, the elevators moved quickly, and I felt very at ease and safe in this hotel.
The Omni was about 2 blocks from the convention (you have to walk through FoodTruck heaven/Georgia Street) to go to the convention center and I feel it was a more "upscale" establishment. The events I went to in the hotel were very nice, although some of the meeting rooms reserved were rather small.
Over all, I will be staying in the Omni when ever I am in the Indy area. The hotel was clean, the bathtub was even bath worthy! Most hotel bathtubs I feel like I need shower shoes. The Onmi helped make my stay one that will stand out and one that I am eager to repeat in the future.

Room Tip: Join the member club! A/C will be noisy!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Larper88
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Hotel with great location and staffs are fairly friendly. The cumber water and lemon water at the lobby is a nice touch. The hotel is under some sort the renovation, so only one elevator was working on the side we were stay which is a bit inconvenient for us. The room is outdated, but still clean and has everything you will need from a hotel.

Overall, it's a great hotel, and I think the price is really fair for the service and room we get. I gave 4 stars, because the hotel is outdated right now. It could be better. We had ok time in there.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
maryville, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I've stayed here twice, its got a nice atmosphere and is well located for Indianapolis convention goers as well as night life seekers. the rooms were a little small and the air conditioner a little noisy and it was pretty expensive for all that. Otherwise no complaints.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

West Bend, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were in town for a convention. While the staff of this hotel is amazing and the hotel is beautiful, we had a number of elevator related issues and water pressure troubles that plagued us all weekend. From what we gathered from other guests, the elevator issues seem to be an ongoing thing during conventions. Overall we were happy with our stay but waiting ten minutes for an elevator and having the water just STOP during a shower was frustrating.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Batavia, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Omni for GenCon. Even on what must be their busiest weekend, the service was amazing and incredibly quick. The beds were very comfortable and the room was immaculate. I will be seeking out the Omni every time I'm in town going forward. They have a customer for life!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple