“Better Than Expected” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Better Than Expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2011

After reading the previous review I was hesitant to book a stay at this property. However, everything in Indy seemed to be booked the weekend I was there, so I gambled. I was glad I did. I had a great stay...and I am a lodging snob. Yes, parking is in a garage attached to the hotel. This is, however, far more convenient than the 2 block away lots downtown. Besides, a sky bridge connected the structure to the hotel. The lobby had evidently been recently renovated. Check-in was quick and painless. An SPG member, I was in a club room on the 12th floor. Excellent room...recently renovated, great bathroom and amenities, sweet sleeper bed with lots of down pillows and two duvets. It was ultra quiet, in fact I never heard ANY noise. The club lounge was great, nice evening hd's and a continental breakfast in the morning. With espresso. I brought my daughter with me and we enjoyed the pool and huge hot tub as well as shopping in the up-scale mall attached to the hotel Someone referred to this as an outlet mall. Saks, Nordstroms and Tiffany's are not outlets in my book. In a nutshell, great stay and I would visit this property again.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, 24 May 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing your experience about your stay with us. We are so excited that you were able to see our brand new product and look past older reviews when making your decision about your travel. If you and your daughter are looking to get away again in the future we would be happy to be your home away from home.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Korean first