“Stay there all the time. Nice rooms and good service”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #18 of 179 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Woodmere, New York
“Stay there all the time. Nice rooms and good service”
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Great place. Nice bar, nice gym and pool and the rooms are comfortable. Good location, tons of restaurants and shopping in walking distance.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, 9 August 2011
We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and taking time to post your comments. We are so honored to be your home away from home.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Korean first
Gilberts, IL
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Aside from the foul stench in the lobby, the rooms were really clean, had a nice HDTV, clean remodeled bathroom with a working fan, great water pressure with plenty of hot water, garage parking, and to top it off the hotel was connected to a very nice, clean shopping mall.

Pros: Clean room, clean bathroom, great water pressure, comfy beds, pool, workout facility, covered parking, and connected to a shopping mall.

Cons: Wireless costs approx. $10/night so I had to tether my laptop and iPad to my phone for free internet, smelly hallways, food is super expensive something like $10 for a bowl of oatmeal. really?! c'mon!

Room Tip: Great group rates. We stayed here for my son's basketball tournament.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, 10 August 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy our newly renovated features and hope to see you soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Very disappointed with the quality of this hotel in such an exclusive suburban Indianapolis area. Visited this hotel for a very prominent convention and had to relocate to the downtown area after one night's stay. The bedspread was soiled and the bathrooms were outdated. The fan was especially annoying. The best thing about the hotel is that it is conveniently located to the best of shopping and restaurants...More importantly, an onsite Starbucks (if it's open). Now I understand why I received such a reasonable rate. If you are are looking for a 5 star hotel, this is not the 1. I would strongly suggest another renovation.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Disapp0inted14
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, 29 July 2011
We appreciate your feedback and are disappointed to hear of your experience. We have shared your comments with our staff so we can continually improve. We hope the next time your travels bring you to our great location you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I recently worked at the Sheraton Indianapolis. I am a trip director and work in many hotels every year. Hollis Brown, Meetings Concierge, was a dream! She was available for anything we needed and always had a smile on her face. She offered to go above and beyond and did so throughout our program. I wish I could clone her and take her on the road with me. She knew what we wanted before we did. She made our lives much easier.

Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
We are excited to hear that Hollis exceeded your expectations. We are proud of our staff and the service they deliver to our customers. Our dedicated Executive Meeting Specialist position assists meeting planners in ensuring meetings are successful. We hope if your group is in our area in the future you will select our hotel.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I'm an event planner who travels the country on a weekly basis producing events for Fortune 500 companies. We always have to work very closely with the hotel sales and catering staff to ensure a positive and effective meeting for our attendees.

I cannot express fully how pleased I was with the service I received while staying at the Sheraton Indianapolis. Each and every person that I had to work with serviced me with a smile and a can do attitude. Each one of the individuals I worked with made my job easier.

Their remodel will work in their favor. Their sleeping rooms are clean and the beds have all been updated to down. My favorite!

I will most certainly keep the Sheraton in mind when I'm producing future events!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your kind and generous feedback about your meeting with us. We are pleased that your event was a success and hope to see your group again soon.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 June 2011

The Good: nice lobby, small Starbucks in lobby, free garage parking, close to shopping and restaurants
The Annoying: the hall smelled really bad in the evening. In the morning it only smelled by the elevators, I could not get my room cool enough - felt humid all night. TV could not get any digital channels so I could not watch Showtime, CNN, NBC, etc. Possibly this was due to storms? No towel rack for hand towel. One bath towel was folded and looked clean but was damp (that was a first!).
The rest: Ordered room service which came quickly, and was hot and good. Ordered drink with dinner and it came with "low shelf" alcohol though I had mentioned the brand I wanted.
My room was ok size, nice view, comfortable bed, pretty good shower head.
The Club Lounge was nicely furnished and had some counters where you could sit and get an awesome view. Not nearly as well stocked as other Sheraton Club Lounges I've been in but can't complain since it was free.
Reception staff was very friendly. Nice decor.
I have been noticing the photographs in Sheratons. They are black and white photos with a local theme. Here it was race car themed- almost abstract. Hard to describe but very artful.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, 27 June 2011
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. It sounds like you were able to experience some of our new products and features from our recent renovation. There were also a few opportunites and items that we need to follow up on which we have relayed to our housekeeping team. We hope to see you again in the future and thank you for the compliment on the new art decor in our rooms.
Dallas, Tx
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Pros: got a good deal on priceline.
Great bed.
Nice flat screen tv.
Nice lobby and bar area.
Lots of nearby shopping and restaurants

Cons: smelly hallways.
Poor selection of channels on tv
I asked for an extra hour before checkout to shower aster my marathon, and was refused.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank pgsanjay
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. While our business demad did not allow us accommodate your request for a later departure time, we hope in the future we are able to meet this need for you. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.