“Wow! What a surprise!”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #25 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times to attend meetings at the hotel and also just for the convenience of the location. However, the last time I stayed here I had no intentions of ever coming back. The hotel was getting very run down, both in the public areas and the rooms. When I needed a place to stay for the night on the north side of Indianapolis this time I decided to make a reservation on one of the reservations sites that doesn't give you the name of the hotel until after the purchase. I got a room for a very reasonable price and when it came up it was the Sheraton Keystone. Needless to say, I was very disappointed, because I knew what it was like the last time I stayed there. When I go to the hotel I was amazed. The hotel is just completing a total renovation. The public areas downstairs were beautiful and so was the room. Everything, and I mean everything has been redone and it looks like a brand new hotel. The room had very nice furniture and big flat screen tv and the bed was so comfortable I didn't want to leave. I would recommend this hotel now to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy we had another opportunity to serve you and your expectations were met. We will look forward to serving you in the future as your travels lead you back to Indianapolis. Warm Regards.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

This was the third time I stayed at this Sheraton. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, with very nice beds and pillows. The staff is both very pleasant and professional in all the hotel areas. Paulette Hill, the Guest Relations Supervisor, is extremely helpful and accommodating, and it is great dealing with her.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed the accommodations as well as the Sheraton Signature service. We agree, Paulette is an exceptional associate and we're fortunate to have her on our team. We look forward to your fourth stay with us. Warm Regards.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I have been in training for seven weeks and my server, Kiana, made me feel I was at home. She knew exactly what I wanted and knew my name. This made my trip outstanding

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing as your home away from home. We will pass along your kind words to Kiana and recognize her for extending exceptional service.
Warm regards.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

3RD Year in a row having our leadership conference (COGIC) at this hotel.
The rooms are great and the beds will make you want to stay in them all day.
We have stayed at the Wynn Las Vegas and their beds don't compare to the comfort of these. Staff is very friendly, breakfast was a 7 out of 10. Over all the stay was outstanding. Looking forward to next year.

Room Tip: King size bed
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind words and thank you for choosing the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing as your home away from home. We appreciate the opportunity to service you as you have many choices in the area. We will look forward to your fourth stay with us as your travels lead you back to Indianapolis. Warm regards.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I recently spent 4 days at this Sheraton. The rooms were clean and spacious. We ate breakfast daily in the dining area at the hotel. The breakfasts buffet was wonderful. Kiana could not have been more accommodating. She went out of her way to make sure that we had everything we needed. She was definitely the highlight of our morning breakfasts!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. We agree, Kiana is a great asset to the hotel and we are very fortunate to have her as part of our team. We will look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future. Warm regards.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

First of all the hospitality was excellent, I'm from Cincinnati and we strongly believe in good hospitality Paulette Hill is the ideal Guest relations personnel! She was very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We agree, Paulette is a great asset to our hotel and we are very fortunate to have her as a part of our team. We'll look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future. Warm regards.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I had looked forward to staying at this Sheraton for quite a while. It is just north of Butler University where I frequently travel, and is attached to the beautiful Fashion Mall at Keystone Crossing. The lobby and bar/restaurant area is quite well done, and the front service staff are helpful, warm and friendly. After receiving our room key and elevator card to the concierge floor where we were staying, we were excited to see our room. Sadly, the key card would not work in the elevator -- this happened four times during our stay. I had to keep riding up and down the elevator to constantly change out our key card. (This was a common complaint among patrons). I asked the front staff if this problem happens a lot, and they said "Are you on the 12th floor? Then yes." OK, you'd think this is the one floor you wouldn't want to inconvenience your guests. The key also malfunctioned to open our room causing more trips up and down the elevator. Another problem was the signage in the hotel is small and misplaced. Try finding your way around the hotel or to the mall. It's like being in a maze. Get signage that makes sense! On the plus side, the bed was very comfy, thank goodness, since I was exhausted from trying to find my way around. The hospitality breakfast was also very good. Although the front staff did a good job diffusing the angry customers whose key card would not work, I would have appreciated a manager stepping in and recognizing my inconvenience -- perhaps by comping the over-the-top wi-fi fee. Next trip to Indy, I'll stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: The walls are paper thin, so ask for a room that only sides one other room -- and avoid the concierg...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
I reviewed your comments regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing. I do apologize for the key issues experienced during your recent stay. As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues. Again, thank you for your comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve our service. If you would like to discuss your experience with a member of the hotel staff, please send an email to sheratonindynorth@sheraton.com so we may address it with you directly.