“Breakfast service beyond compare”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #24 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have been here for 7 weeks off and on throughout 2014 and the best part of each day is when I see Kiana and the team at breakfast. The food is tasty but not the key. Kiana knows customer service like no one I have ever met. She makes it her business to be kind and helpful but Kiana even learned every one of the seven of us by name. Kiana knows our likes and little bits of personal info to make you feel at home. But Kiana won my heart and gratitude when she found out that my coworkers would not be able to go out on my birthday. Kiana did not just wish me well but she told the entire morning crew. And when I walked in, Kiana had the entire kitchen and serving crew come out to sing. And she personally bought a cake of me. Kiana is the best I have ever met when it comes to first in class service. When I leave this Friday, I will miss Kiana's friendly smile and exceptional care. Thanks for everything, Kiana - you rock!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Hotheather26
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear valued guest,
We are pleased to hear our Kiana was successful in making you feel welcomed during your stay. Your loyalty and feedback are appreciated, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

From my check in with Paulette to my happy hour with Tonya this was a great experience. I have switched from Hilton to Starwood in 2014 and it has been a great choice. I have rapidly climbed to Gold and today they acknowledged it was my 25th night this year and gave me a nice upgrade. The property is always immaculate and and the walking distance to the Fashion Mall is very nice. It is also a short drive from Carmel which has great little bars and places to grab a bite. This is my go to hotel in Indy for business or pleasure.

Be sure to try the local craft beers on draft!

Room Tip: Try to get an upper floor if possible away from team meetings
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ageorgin2896

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience. We are pleased to know you could enjoy the comforts and amenities of our hotel, including our awesome team members! Please keep us as you hotel of choice the next time you are in the city.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Everyone was so nice! From William in Valet, to Brenda in Guest Services, to Alysson at the Front Desk. William was very professional in the way he was dressed and the way he was interacting with guests. Brenda was so sweet when I called down to ask for a late check out and even more so when I called because I had left something behind. Alysson was very friendly while I was checking out. Location IS everything and they picked a good one. Shopping, Art, Restaurants, it's all there. We especially enjoyed the outdoor deck at the pool, it overlooks the parking lot from the third floor and has a great view. We had a fabulous stay!

Room Tip: Try to get one on the third floor, that's where the pool is.
Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,
We are pleased to hear our team was successful in making you feel welcomed during your stay. Your loyalty and feedback are appreciated, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Had a nice time during my recent visit. The staff and accommodations were professional and welcoming as always.

One of the highlights was a stop at the hotel restaurant one morning for the buffet. I found the food to be nice and hot, and very good for a buffet. If you like fresh cut fruit in the morning, a nice selection of honeydew melon, strawberries, blackberries and pineapple was available. I should also add that it was nice to have great scrambled eggs from the buffet - something that many breakfast buffets never seem to get right.

The wait staff was wonderful. My waitress, Leticia, was friendly and attentive. It was great not to have to wait and wait for coffee. Leticia made sure the coffee was strong and hot - something truly needed in the morning.

Admittedly, the buffet is not huge. However, if you are looking for a good breakfast at a pretty reasonable price, swing by the restaurant before checking out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and breakfast in the Keystone Cafe. Please come back to visit us again!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed here on a business trip. The lobby was very clean and all the staff were very nice and helpful with directions and places to eat. They even had maps printed out for the convention we were attending. The room was very clean. Beds were comfortable, it would have been nice to have a choice of firmer pillows. The pool and hot tub were clean and at a perfect temperature. I will be staying here the next time I'm in town.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience. We are pleased to know you could enjoy the comforts and amenities of our hotel. Please keep us as you hotel of choice the next time you are in the city.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Tamera in the lounge is the greatest. She is amazingly friendly and a joy to see in the club lounge every night.

The gym is surprisingly nice for a hotel. Clean and I can always find a machine.

Being attached to the mall is the perfect location. You can walk over to shop or grab dinner at the good court.

The lighting in the rooms bothers me. But that is my only complain. :)

• Stayed: April 2014
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy Tamera made a positive impression during your stay, and we hope you keep us as your hotel of choice the next time you are in Indianapolis.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Our family tagged along on my husband's business trip to Indy. We had preferred to stay in the city center, but the National Firefighter's Convention had taken all the rooms downtown. However, the location of this hotel proved to be quite perfect! The hotel attached to a posh mall and there were numerous dining options nearby. There was free parking in the attached garage. We used the expansinve fitness center and indoor pool on several occasions. Both were very clean and the equipment was well maintined. It was a 20 minute drive to downtown and 10 minutes to Conner Prairie. The rooms were clean, updated, and the free breakfast was ample and very convenient. Would certainly recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay! Our goal is to provide the most exclusive hotel, shopping, and dining experience for our guests and it is awesome to know we could provide that experience for you! We hope you will visit us again, soon!