We stayed here on an overnight trip to Indy for some sightseeing and shopping. We got the hotel from price line for a very reasonable $70 with all fees plus $28 for parking.
- conveniently located in downtown. We walked everywhere.
- comfortable beds and clean room
- great view of city and square
- tiny bathroom. Hard for one person to get ready, two was not possible.
- air conditioner was loud when turning on
- walls were a little thin. Could hear neighbors talking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Indianapolis enjoys an unbeatable location in the heart of the city. Connected by a covered sky-bridge to the Indiana Convention Center, Lucas Oil Stadium and Circle Centre Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Westin Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Westin