1,577 results
All reviews convention center heavenly bed shula's steakhouse lucas oil stadium capitol building the club lounge self park room key downtown area parking garage colts game nice stay the room was nice starbucks conference mall valet
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Stayed two nights at this Westin. It's close to all the downtown activities and easy walking distance. Room was nice, bed was very comfortable. I really liked the overhead shower. On the down side, the lack of wall outlets and there location was not user friendly. I sleep with a CPAP and there was a wall outlet located behind the mattress making it impossible to reach. Luckily, I travel with a surge protector and was able to use a wall plug about 8 feet away just reaching the limit on my CPAP cord. At the work desk, again there are no easily accessible wall outlets. In fact you have to crawl under the desk to use them. For those with medical conditions the room is not very user friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for your kind words in regards to our location, rooms and signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Shower. I apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. The satisfaction of our guests is of the most importance to us, and we thank you for taking the time to let us know of areas for potential improvement. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to host you again during any future stays you may have in Indianapolis.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

I was in town for the Big 10 Championship football game 11/30/12. I don't like hotels with the electronic mini frig and if the $5 candy bar moves, you get charged for it. This hotel even had a couple more sensors on the desk for overpriced bottle water. In fact, all the plugs were occupied which lead me to charge my phone from an outlet behind the chair. Hence, I left my charger behind. I called a couple hours after check-out and Security went up to the room and found it. They assured me it would be there for me. My husband, who was still in town, forgot to stop by and pick it up. I called the next day and Security offered to mail it to me IF I gave him my credit card number over the phone (12/2/12 5:30pm). I was not comfortable giving my credit card number over the phone especially for only $2. I would be back in town the following weekend to pick it up. When I arrived a week later, the front desk clerk told me the computers were down and they could not locate the charger without it. The clerk took my address and phone number and promised to mail it to me. When the clerk learned that option was already offered to me by Security if I gave the man my credit card number over the phone, he was shocked and wanted to know the person’s name. [My instincts were right and the Security employee shouldn’t have asked for my credit card number.] The clerk assured me when the computers were running, he would over-night the charger to me. Well, another week has passed and I have not received my charger. I called today, and the front desk clerk (Emily) would not refer my call to the manager and instead forwarded the call to Security (the same people who wanted my credit card number) who did not answer the phone.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Very small rooms but great location to Circle Center Mall and Convention Center I would upgrade to a King Suite with City veiw.The Westin is a great place to stay. Always great service and clean rooms. If you are in Indianapolis and looking for a place to stay, I highly recommend the Westin.

Room Tip: King Suite with City veiw of Capitol
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for your comments regarding our location, service and cleanliness. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host you and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

My daughters and I stayed one night on a Saturday night while doing some shopping downtown. The location is just a couple of blocks from the downtown mall and restaurants. We were able to walk to most everything and stay out of the rain by using the Skywalk. Just a note I paid a few extra dollars for a room with a view of the fountains out front - but of course they aren't operating (is it because it is winter) would like to of got the money back on that one. Also if you are going soon, the pool is out of commission, I had one daughter who was disappointed. But I would stay again. The parking is in a garage next door - cost $28 for 24 hour parking.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and your daughter during your recent shopping trip to Indianapolis. We appreciate your kind words in regards to the convenience of our location and apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during the renovation of our pool facility. The renovation has since been completed and is open for guests. Thank you again for your comments; we look forward to any future opportunity that we may have to host you again.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

We booked The Westin because it was a great deal ($105/night) for our girls weekend in Indy. It was your average, modern-decorated room, but the bathroom had lights out and a serious mold problem in the bathtub surround. At first appearance, the shower seemed large with an oversized rain-shower head, but upon closer glance, the crevices between the tiles were covered in mold. Upon our checkout, they did give us complimentary valet parking and assured us the housekeeping staff would be alerted.

This location is good, within walking distance of a lot of food and shopping. Normally, we stay at The Conrad and this one time we couldn't get a room there and went with The Westin. Not sure I'll stay at Westin again. An unexpected perk? The Indianapolis Colts had breakfast before their game in our hotel. As we were standing in line at Starbucks, we were an arm's length away. It's interesting what you see with celebrities when there aren't cameras around.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JnAMcGhee

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. First of all let me apologize for any inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. We appreciate you letting our staff know about any issues during your stay and are happy to hear that the issue has been addressed and handled. Thank you for your kind words in regards to our location. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.