“Really Great Service and Great Hotel !!!!!!!”

The Westin Indianapolis
Ranked #24 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I had made weekend plans for me and my girlfriend and I wanted to make it the best weekend for her.... me and her had a blast and we had the best romantic weekend....The hotel is great and it had a great view, love this hotel and I sure would be staying here again in the future. The room was clean and it had an amazing staff... Eric made sure that I was being treated the way I should be he is a great employee because he had help me out with a surprise plan that I wanted to give and show my girlfriend, he is the reason why I would come back to this hotel again. This is a great hotel to stay at if you are going to stay at downtown.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thanks for the great review, it's great when a plan comes together. We really appreciate the great comments about the staff. I will pass it along to Eric, he'll be thrilled.

There are newer reviews for The Westin Indianapolis

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, bed was comfortable, and I got a good group rate. The location is perfect. And Starbucks in the lobby is always a bonus. The negatives: Self park and valet are both quite expensive, and the bathroom is small and awkward. Overall, I was satisfied and would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thanks for the great review!! All your comments are truly appreciated. The various departments and team members all appreciate it when they are mentioned in a positive way. Thanks again.

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved The Westin. They provide work out clothing and have a really nice gym and pool set up. The room was clean and the decor very inviting. Having Shulas attached was wonderful their breakfast and service was incredible. I had a gift certificate for a king plaza suite and Eric made sure I was treated like the top paying guest. He was kind and generous with the accommodations. I would choose this hotel over any of the hotels I've been to in the city.

• Stayed: September 2013
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Thank you for the outstanding comments about the hotel and our staff. We truly appreciate hearing about a great experience. The great review is truly appreciated.

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Front desk staff seems easily confused by computers. Valet staff are top notch. And they should be for what you pay to park in such a small metropolis plagued with panhandlers. Rooms are adequate, but overpriced for what you get. Heavenly Bed? If your idea of heaven is sleeping on bricks, sure. No vending on site... We were told to walk to a competing hotel at 2am if we wanted a soda. Which we did. Through Homeless Park, to the Hyatt. Where we'll stay next time. Overall, this hotel disappoints if you're accustomed to other Westin hotels. Save your money. Stay north of downtown and drive down to get your dose of the city.

• Stayed: August 2013
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you first and foremost for taking the time to complete the trip advisor review. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I'm truly sorry to hear about your stay. We take pride in what we do and will use your comments to help us improve. We do have multple options available for vending on property from the mini bar in your room, to 24 hour In Room Dining. My apologies for any miscommuincation that may have caused you to have to go outside. Thanks for making us aware of the issues and we will pass them along to the respective departments for improvement.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

The Westin Indianapolis wears the Westin flag well and proudly. The Westin is my favorite brand because I know that I will always find exceptional and helpful staff, clean and updated room, refreshing shower, the Heavenly Bed, and Workout by Westin. The features are my personal favorites while on the road and I know the Indianapolis Westin will deliver. The Heavenly Bed allows me to sleep about as well as my own bed at home and, as a traveler with 200+ nights a year in a variety of brands, I always look forward to my stays at the Indy Westin.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for both your time and the great comments about your recent stay. We love to be able to share great comments about our great staff. Your feedback is greatly appreicated and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. All the best.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

My road home for dozens of nights a year. Love Heavenly Beds(own one) pillows(own one), heavenly robe(own one) great service and Shulas to boot! Always disappointed if they are full when I call...all else is second best in my book. Even bought a SPG property for all future vacations.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Wow, it's nice to see that you are invested. Thanks for the great comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. All the best!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

The room was quiet and spacious. The staff were responsive to our needs. They were polite, welcoming, and attentive. We got some much needed rest in our suite. The Club Lounge, though busy, was well stocked and was a good place for breakfast. Dawn in Valet is superior.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thanks for your great comments about the property and our people. I'm glad we were able to create the restful experience you were looking for. I will pass along your comments to Dawn and Darrin in the club lounge. They love the recognition. Thanks again!