Disappointed. When we arrived, the hotel was FILLED with a few sports teams. There were people everywhere. You could barley walk in. Check in was chaotic and you have to go through a courtyard to get to the rooms, which seemed a bit odd. Again, the courtyard was filled with lots of people. We stopped on our way to the room to look at the pool and the smell of the pool was overwhelming. Again, it was filled with people. I have no idea how all of these people could be staying at this hotel. We arrived in our room and I was so disappointed. It had an awful smell and the lighting was horrible. The room had some updates, but nothing that was too impressive. We had reserved a one bedroom suite, but aside from the wall separation, I did not feel like I was in a suite. There was a small fridge and microwave. As we stood in the room not sure what to do all we could hear were people running up and down the hallway, people laughing in the hallway etc. We just knew we were not going to get any rest and since we had a lot of driving the next day we knew this was a poor choice. So, we went back down to the desk and requested to leave. The manager was extremely understanding about the noise and disruption and she canceled our reservation for us and we left. I would say that the staff seemed to be doing the best they could. I know this was great for them, it just did not work for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel is ideally located in a park like setting in the heart of upscale Meridian Corporate Business Park and minutes away from the beautiful downtown Carmel Arts and Design District. Our unique six story design hotel is the only Holiday Inn located in the Indianapolis area. Renovated, spacious guestrooms and suites offer all the comforts of home including Holiday Inn signature bedding for a restful night sleep, microwave and refrigerator for your convenience and HDTV channels providing an array of viewing options on the 32 inch flat panel TV. Join family and colleagues for breakfast, dinner or drinks in the Terranova Bar and Grill. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi, 24 hour sundry shop and business center. To unwind from the day, take a dip in our indoor pool or whirlpool. Reenergize yourself in the fitness center. Business travelers will find our hotel conveniently located to companies within the North Meridian corridor including St. Vincent Hospital, Liberty Mutual, Delta Faucet, Teradata, Ingersoll Rand, Monster, Bridgestone Firestone, Belden, Verizon, and Thompson Technical. Take the day to enjoy attractions such as Broad Ripple, Children’s Museum, Butler University, The Palladium, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Indianapolis Speedway. We are only 20 miles from Indianapolis Airport. Relax knowing you have made the right choice with Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel
- Four Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel Hotel Indianapolis
- Radisson Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Radisson