“Great burgers”
Review of Boogie Burger - CLOSED

Boogie Burger
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We've tried a number of their burgers and have enjoyed them all. My daughter loves the black bean burger.

1  Thank Todd C

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Just a cheeseburger. Nothing special. If you eat a burger with drink and fries your looking over $10 Per person. You get a generous portion of fries which only comes in one size. If these burgers were special the value would be ok but there isnt anything special about the food or the atmosphere or anything else. This is just my opinion as well as the opinion of the three other people that went with me. 4 burgers two fries an order of onion rings and 3 cokes was $48. That was the only thing that "wowed" us...the price!

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

It's not often I eat hamburgers. Over time, I've tried a variety of places. After trying Boogie Burger last week, I've found my go-to splurge burger. Had the mushroom/Swiss burger & it was just what I was looking for. Could easily make 2 meals. The garlic fries are a great complement - more than enough for 2 people/meals. Hope they're equally as satisfying when I go for my next one...

1  Thank Dorty1
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Had a great vegetarian burger at Boogie Burgers. It's wonderful to have a choice of burgers for us vegetarian eaters. Their food was hot, quick, and cooked to perfection. Others who ate with us had the typical burger. But when you think of burgers you don't think of the 15 plus choices for the meat eater. The burgers were all different. Some were cooked with fried eggs on top, smoked bacon, chipotle sauce, to many choices to name. Price was excellent. You order at the counter and they bring the finished product to your table. Decor inside is very simple but very worth eating.

1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Burgers, both regular and veggie options (black bean and garden) with many optional toppings and combos were generous in size as well as prepared well for delicious eating. French fry options both garlic and regular were also very tasty. All was prepared in short order and were piping hot when served. Restaurant was not fancy, but offered comfortable dining. We would definitely go back.

2  Thank Jerry K