“Super good value for the money.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis West
Ranked #94 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
MOUNT VERNON
“Super good value for the money.”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This hotel has good reviews for a reason. I booked the hotel via hotwire and got a great price. It had a 2 1/2 star rating which is low because it deserves better. The place is located well, clean, and has pleasant and efficient staff. You can tell that it is managed well.

• Stayed September 2011
3 Thank loriwilkes2
Jameson_IndyWest, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis West, responded to this review, 17 October 2011
Dear Loriwilkes2,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am glad you had a positive experience during your stay here and that our staff was efficient and your room was clean and comfortable. We hope to see you again soon!

Jill Fields

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 22 August 2011

This is written at the end of a three nite stay. Great location, very nice staff especially front desk staff. On the not so good side, bed was not made once, trash was not taken away once, only got towels because I asked. When I inquired about the towels and the bed not getting made, she told me it has happened before and guests have complained. Well then do something about it!!!! I just can't believe not once in three days did we see evidence of housekeeping .

• Stayed August 2011
Jameson_IndyWest, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis West, responded to this review, 24 August 2011
Dear PKC8786,
I would like to first apologize for the housekeeping issues you experienced during your stay at our hotel. We take these complaints very seriously and will research to see what housekeeper was assigned to your room so that we may retrain her. We strive to offer clean, comfortable rooms for every guest and I do apologize that your stay was less than that. If you would please contact me so that I may better research your stay. I look forward to speaking with you so that we can improve our guest experience int he future.
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Four day stay; room was comfortable and the location was good for our needs. Summer heat was easily handled by the A/C; bath water always hot and plentiful. The employee servicing the room did an excellent job. Front desk personnel were helpful and professional. The breakfast was somewhat light; cereal, milk, fruit, yogurt, biscuit & gravy - but was free. Building well maintained; parking convenient. Wifi worked very well. Room TV wasn't flatscreen but had good picture and good channel selection. The bed was comfortable. I would not hesistate to stay here again. We walked next door to the Crackerbarrel Restaurant, and there were six more restaurants and/or fast food places very close by. We didn't make it to the pool; but did see the exercise room.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank seeker1866
IndyWest, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis West, responded to this review, 30 August 2011
Dear Seeker 186,
I am delighted that your stay with us earlier this month was a positive one. We value our guest’s opinions and reviews. We are very appreciative that you took the time to write a review about your hotel experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 7 July 2011

I recently came back to Indianapolis to look for an apartment. A friend had suggested this hotel for me to stay at. Thinking of all the surrounding hotels I had gone to in the past for races and things, lets just say my expectations were not high. But little to my surprise the value was more than worth the price.
Once I came in it was a little early and the nice, clean boy behind the counter was very kind and greeted me with a "Hello." walking in the the door. As I was checking in, I told him that I was looking for close by apartments, because I was moving back home. He was able to get me a whole list of NICE close apartments and check me in, WHILE naming off the hotels info. It was very kind of him to do.
Once I got to the room it was in good condition. Clean. Comfy bed. (needed a nicer TV though ;) Went out for a swim, while setting up appointments with local apartments. And I got a VERY nice apartment from the first page of listings. During the rest of my stay there was a lot of other great and helpful staff there is well. Thank you all and Eric for making my stay at Jameson great! I will suggest you all to my family and friends.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Dear Heythere,
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your hotel experience while staying with us in July. I am so happy our staff was helpful to you and that you enjoyed your room. We hope you enjoy living in Indianapolis and that you recommend Jameson Inn Indy West to your friends and family for their future hotel stays.
Michigan
Reviewed 20 February 2011

Wow, looking at the other reviews, you wouldn't think this was the same place! The lobby was clean and very pretty looking. But in our room, the sheets had unwashed linen, stains on the sheets, makeup on the pillowcases, makeup on the towels, and washcloths that looked like you dusted with them. There were also stains on the carpets. Very disappointing, But I went back to the desk, and the clerk was very friendly and apologetic and gave us a different room. This room was better, but still had one sheet that was stained looking and a towel that was dirty looking. The clerk gave me more towels that seemed better. The beds themselves were very comfortable.. Breakfast the next morning was very good. Also, there were two ice machines side by side....neither had ice in them. Don't think we will stay here again or recommend it.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank amblessed
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 2 January 2011

This is the first time I've ever written an online review, but I felt it was appropriate given the outstanding service I received. I am a fourth year medical student and was in Indy to interview for a residency position. This hotel offered me a rate that was about half what I would need to pay at other local hotels. Based on the reasonable rate, I was expecting poor service and less than ideal accommodations. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived and found that the hotel lobby was well kept with a big screen TV and comfortable couches. They offered a helpful business center with free internet and printing. So far so good. But what about the service? Everyone was awesome! They were welcoming and helpful. Savannah was especially great! Whatever they're paying her, they should double it. After my interview, I came back for my bags and she offered me a room to change out of my suit. That's just an example of how thoughtful everyone was. What about the rooms? They were spacious and clean, equipped with big screen TV's and free Wi-Fi. In conclusion, I was blown away by my stay here and will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Indianapolis.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank DaDude09
Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed 10 December 2010

My husband and I were visiting family in Indianapolis and we didn't make arrangements for a place to stay, so we just drove around the area checking out hotels. We found the Jameson (after looking at a couple other very unsavory hotels in the area). Overall we were very happy with our final choice. The staff was nice, the beds were great and the free breakfast in the morning had more than the usual coffee and doughnuts.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple