“Almost as good as Marriotts I've stayed at.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis West
Ranked #96 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 15 September 2009

This hotel had all new furnishings, was very clean, and located just off of two major Indianapolis highways. The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and helpful. They even had a little commissary type store. I had no thoughts of security issues and there were plenty of restaurants nearby. (I recommend the Chinese place around the corner) Even a movie theater within walking distance. The only problem was that the walls were a little thin. But the rooms were spacious and, like I said, clean! I would definitely stay here again and would heartily recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank wtek
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis West

Reviewed 11 August 2009

The room was larger than I expected and comfortable. The staff seemed very nice. I'm sure they get a lot of their customers from the nearby race track. With so many hotels to choose from I don't think this would be my first choice. The Customer I was with booked the hotel rooms for us.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank 50_Star
Reviewed 26 January 2009

Glad to find a Jameson Inn - good rooms (larger than previously visited Inn's), and biscuits and gravy. Staff very friendly and accomodating for having to work Christmas Eve and Day. Another good experience at the Inn. Reasonable rate - before all the taxes?!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank txtaylor5
Reviewed 23 November 2008

Hotel has old look to it- security door on one side of hotel does not work. Bathroom old and tiny. Beds uncomfortable- you are better sleeping on the floor.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank MrCracker
IndyWest, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2009

Our hotel went through a complete renovation in 2006 of over 3 million dollars. We offer clean, comfortable, well appointed and tasteful rooms at a great value. Our double pillowtop Dreamium beds are so popular that we sell them on our website. We added a fitness center with top of the line equipment, convenient shop and guest laundry room all of which are open 24 hours. We also offer free airport shuttle service as well as shuttle service to local shopping and restaurants.

Reviewed 5 March 2008

Offers Belgian waffles for breakfast Huge rooms- I had a king size bed-nice mattress Some rooms have microfridge-great feature
convenient location to interstate 465

Stayed: January 2008
2  Thank bigdog575
Reviewed 3 August 2007

I had a conference in Indy on the Westside and opted to stay at the Jameson Inn. The hotel is located right next door to a Cracker Barrel restaurant which was very convenient. The parking lot was well lit and there was ample parking available. The lobby was very clean and the desk clerks were friendly and attentive.

The room was clean and nicely decorated and the hotel was very quiet. The only thing that I didn't like was the off brands of shampoo and soap and the towels which were clean, but pretty paper thin! :) Overall I would definitely stay at the hotel again. I paid less than $80 per night and it was a bargain because the hotel was quite nice. The AC worked great and the room even had a microwave and a refrigerator. There was also an area in the lobby to purchase snacks, etc.

Caution - right now there is a lot of construction going on at 38th Street where the hotel is located so getting to/from I-465 can be accompanied by back ups. Also the second night of my stay I could hear the jack hammers working 3rd shift, but the AC unit in the room drowned out most of the noise!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Virginislandchick
Reviewed 11 October 2006

My daughter and I stayed at The Jameson West (formerly Signature Inn West)while in Indianapolis to visit Butler University. We were very pleased. The rooms are tastefully decorated with comfortable beds. I have stayed in far more expensive hotels with far fewer amenities. Our room had a refrigerator ,microwave and two queen beds. There are laundry facilities and a fitness room open 24/7. The continental breakfast has a nice assortment of cereal,danish,fruit, waffles etc. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank GuilfordGrad