All reviewsfront desksam's clubroom was cleanjacuzzi tubsink areanice poolnice breakfastthe breakfast areathe general managerupon checkhotel staffelevatorshuttlehieinterstatespeedwaymicrowave
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Our family of four stayed for one night, choosing the hotel based upon other TripAdvisor reviews. The hotel is located next to a Sam's Club and shares a parking lot with a Motel 6. Google maps will take you right there.

The entire staff was extremely courteous, from the front desk to the breakfast attendant.

We requested a room away from the elevator and our request was granted. Our room was extremely quiet. The room was clean and large enough for our kids' air mattresses. My husband and I weren't overly impressed with the pillows, and he also found the mattress very uncomfortable.

We had the pool to ourselves in the early evening. It seemed a little cool to us. There were towels provided, but they were slightly larger than hand towels. We would have brought room towels if we had known.

The best part of our stay was the breakfast. There were many choices, from warm cinnamon rolls to biscuits and gravy to pancakes. A large selection of yogurt was available. The food was plentiful toward the end of breakfast too.

Overall, we had a very good stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Wendy B, Corporate Sales Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Disneyfan17, thank you for taking the time to say such nice things about us! We are so glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. Come and see us a little longer next time - try one of our Children's Museum Packages, maybe!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

There were a few housekeeping issues, furniture in the room was outdated and in poor condition, but the deal breaker was bedbugs. Both myself and my girlfriend received a dozen or so bites. I have never been bit by a bedbug so when I got home I went to my doctor who confirmed that is what it wa. I called the hotel, spoke with Kevin who identified himself as the manager, explained what happened, and without any empathy his response was that he would let maintenance know.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stayed here with grand-kids and hubby before flying out. Room was very nice. Quiet. Breakfast was good. Kids love making their own pancakes. Front desk staff was excellent. property was clean and tidy. Pool was very nice, even had some floating devices for the kids to use. Appreciated the shuttle to the airport. Very sweet driver.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Sarah C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Debbie J,

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad you and your grandkids enjoyed your stay with us. We always love hearing from our guests when they have had a great stay.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night while passing through Indiana. It is a very good hotel but I probably wouldn't choose it again. The area is less than desirable. It is almost attached to a Motel 6, where a large number of people were hanging out in the parking lot smoking. The hotel itself is nice and the lobby is very updated but our room smelled very musty. Also, we had to drive into the next town to find a decent place to eat, as a Wendy's is about as good as it gets near the hotel. All in all, this is a decent hotel for one night but I would not choose it for a longer stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

vikingteacher,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us more. There is a Motel 6 next door but fortunately, they don't cause us any trouble. I do apologize for the issues experienced while at our hotel and hope you would give us another chance to make your stay more enjoyable if you are ever in the area again. There are several restaurants just a few miles up the same road we are on, and in all directions that we could point you to.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

My stay here was just for one night, but it was enjoyable. The room was clean and well laid out. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast provided was hot and tasty. The parking, though shared with another hotel, was adequate, and I didn't have any trouble finding a spot.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

sfbookwoman,

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make sure guests know how much we appreciate them and love any feedback we get! We hope to see you again in the future!