I typically stay in hotels for weeks at a time for work. I've stayed at several other La Quintas for work due to the no-fee pet policy This particular property is one of the nicer ones I've stayed in. The breakfast is above average compared to other La Quintas. They have a nice dog area in the back. There is also some traffic free streets for dog walking.
The hotel has been recently remolded. Very clean. The bed and bedding is super comfortable. Room is spacious enough, and the work desk is sufficient. Flat panel TV is nice.
If I had a complaint, it would be that it gets pretty noisy on the first floor on the weekends, both inside and outside noise. The staff was accomodating to give me a room near a door for my dog. I dealt with the noise for that convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inns & Suites offers just what travelers need to wake up on the bright side. At La Quinta Inns & Suites, we know travel can be challenging. That’s why we are here to help both business and leisure travelers find their inner optimist. We have plenty of indulgences to be happy about including our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast, high speed internet, and exercise / fitness center. We want to give you a jump start on your day with everything from fresh and delicious make-your-own waffles, biscuit & gravy, hot and cold cereal, hard boiled-eggs, bread muffins and fresh fruit to all you-can-drink-coffee and juice, there’s something for everyone. We also have catering, Jacuzzi suites with kitchenettes, out door swimming pool, business center, full service banquet facilities with food and beverages. We are pet friendly. Walk to near by restaurants and shopping centers. Our open light-filled lobbies are a great place to hang out. In room features are alarm clocks, coffee makers, complimentary local calls, hair dryers, irons & ironing boards, wired & wireless internet, refrigerators, microwaves, sitting areas, voice mail, flat screen with premium cable; non-smoking rooms and they are handicap accessible. We are 6.13 miles from downtown and right off I-465/ I-74 and 3.5 miles east of I-65. Come and enjoy our comfy beds and many other amenities delivered with friendly service and dose of humor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inns & Suites Indianapolis South Hotel Indianapolis
- La Quinta Inns And Suites Indianapolis South
- La Quinta Indianapolis