My two adult daughters and I were in Indy for the BOA, so the location was perfect for an event at Lucas Oil Stadium. Only about 10 minutes away with mostly highway driving. Another 10 minutes the opposite direction took you to multiple restaurants and shopping. The double beds in the suite were very comfortable and the room was clean. Since there were three adult women, the two bathrooms were a plus. My main problem/complaint is that I booked that room with the primary purpose of each of us having our own bed. However the couch/bed was so uncomfortable that she said, "I feel like I'm lying on a bed of nails". She finally got up and shared a bed with her sister. When checking out I mentioned this to the clerk and she said that the couch/bed was not meant to be used by anyone over the age of six and that I should have asked for a roll away bed. We called and asked for only a blanket and pillows and after waiting more than 45 minutes, never received those so why ask for another bed which may not have been any more comfortable than the couch/bed. They should state the age limit on the couch/bed on their website, or better yet...get a new couch sleeper. All furniture in that room is very outdated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inns & Suites offers just what travelers need to wake up on the bright side. At La Quinta Inns & Suites, we know travel can be challenging. That’s why we are here to help both business and leisure travelers find their inner optimist. We have plenty of indulgences to be happy about including our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast, high speed internet, and exercise / fitness center. We want to give you a jump start on your day with everything from fresh and delicious make-your-own waffles, biscuit & gravy, hot and cold cereal, hard boiled-eggs, bread muffins and fresh fruit to all you-can-drink-coffee and juice, there’s something for everyone. We also have catering, Jacuzzi suites with kitchenettes, out door swimming pool, business center, full service banquet facilities with food and beverages. We are pet friendly. Walk to near by restaurants and shopping centers. Our open light-filled lobbies are a great place to hang out. In room features are alarm clocks, coffee makers, complimentary local calls, hair dryers, irons & ironing boards, wired & wireless internet, refrigerators, microwaves, sitting areas, voice mail, flat screen with premium cable; non-smoking rooms and they are handicap accessible. We are 6.13 miles from downtown and right off I-465/ I-74 and 3.5 miles east of I-65. Come and enjoy our comfy beds and many other amenities delivered with friendly service and dose of humor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inns & Suites Indianapolis South Hotel Indianapolis
- La Quinta Inns And Suites Indianapolis South
- La Quinta Indianapolis