La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South
US$153
US$263
US$202
  • Restaurant
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$76
US$115
US$105
US$210
US$192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskworking elevatorroom was cleanwafflesthe breakfast areaexcellent breakfasteasy accessfree breakfastoutdoor poolbreakfast staffking suitebiscuits and gravynice staywould stay here againfirst floorstaying at this hotelcleaning staff
FilterAll languages
A La Quinta traveler
Norwich, Ohio, USA
Reviewed 17 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here before and loved it. Nice comfortable beds, clean rooms, and great service. This stay was bad! The whole hotel smelled of raw sewage. The wifi didn't work at all and only half the channels on the TV worked. I checked out within an hour and they didn't charge me witch was the only redeeming quality. Geez. Get it together guys!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Sage K, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Guest,

We are really sorry for your poor experience at our Hotel. I am not sure which exact smell you are referring to, however I am guessing that might have been an isolated incident. Unfortunately we did have a power surge at our Hotel and a few of our routers and cable boxes got blown as a result. For a couple of days some parts of hotel did not have WiFi and certain cable channels were out. Our Tech team has however resolved these issues. We value your business and would like to invite you back to our Hotel.

Sage Khanna
G. Manager

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is the 3rd night at a different LaQuinta as we drive home from Utah. As the previous two nights, this LaQuinta was clean with no pet odors noticed and the staff couldn't have been friendlier. We were put on the ground floor to make it easier in and out with the dog.

Room Tip: Very comfy and reasonably priced.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Abingdon, Virginia, USA
Reviewed 22 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My two adult daughters and I were in Indy for the BOA, so the location was perfect for an event at Lucas Oil Stadium. Only about 10 minutes away with mostly highway driving. Another 10 minutes the opposite direction took you to multiple restaurants and shopping. The double beds in the suite were very comfortable and the room was clean. Since there were three adult women, the two bathrooms were a plus. My main problem/complaint is that I booked that room with the primary purpose of each of us having our own bed. However the couch/bed was so uncomfortable that she said, "I feel like I'm lying on a bed of nails". She finally got up and shared a bed with her sister. When checking out I mentioned this to the clerk and she said that the couch/bed was not meant to be used by anyone over the age of six and that I should have asked for a roll away bed. We called and asked for only a blanket and pillows and after waiting more than 45 minutes, never received those so why ask for another bed which may not have been any more comfortable than the couch/bed. They should state the age limit on the couch/bed on their website, or better yet...get a new couch sleeper. All furniture in that room is very outdated.

Room Tip: Ask for a roll away bed if booking the suite.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family