Overall I was pleased with my two night stay. Carlos at the front desk was pleasant and arranged taxi service for us. Crystal who coordinated the complimentary breakfast greeted everyone with a smile and made sure the food was hot and plentiful and the dining area was kept clean.
My main complaint was our room was not serviced on the second day of our stay. We left early that morning (8;30a.m.) to attend a convention and when we returned at 4p.m. the bed was still unmade, trash cans full and overflowing, carpets not vacuumed, no towels, no soaps. I called down to the front desk and I was informed that housekeeping had already left for the day. The desk clerk brought us up towels and soap. She even made the bed. I was disappointed that there was no compensation offered to stay in a dirty room. That seriously put a damper on our hotel stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inns & Suites offers just what travelers need to wake up on the bright side. At La Quinta Inns & Suites, we know travel can be challenging. That’s why we are here to help both business and leisure travelers find their inner optimist. We have plenty of indulgences to be happy about including our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast, high speed internet, and exercise / fitness center. We want to give you a jump start on your day with everything from fresh and delicious make-your-own waffles, biscuit & gravy, hot and cold cereal, hard boiled-eggs, bread muffins and fresh fruit to all you-can-drink-coffee and juice, there’s something for everyone. We also have catering, Jacuzzi suites with kitchenettes, out door swimming pool, business center, full service banquet facilities with food and beverages. We are pet friendly. Walk to near by restaurants and shopping centers. Our open light-filled lobbies are a great place to hang out. In room features are alarm clocks, coffee makers, complimentary local calls, hair dryers, irons & ironing boards, wired & wireless internet, refrigerators, microwaves, sitting areas, voice mail, flat screen with premium cable; non-smoking rooms and they are handicap accessible. We are 6.13 miles from downtown and right off I-465/ I-74 and 3.5 miles east of I-65. Come and enjoy our comfy beds and many other amenities delivered with friendly service and dose of humor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inns & Suites Indianapolis South Hotel Indianapolis
- La Quinta Inns And Suites Indianapolis South
- La Quinta Indianapolis