Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
US$91
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$128
US$115
US$151
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$197
US$149
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$163
US$128
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$151
US$138
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$159
US$146
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$166
US$139
US$131
US$120
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
US$195
US$172
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

All reviewsmake a u turncinnamon rollshot tubfamily fun packagerecommend this hotelred lobsterthe breakfast areawould stay here againfront desk clerkhousekeeping staffyogurtindoor poolnice staychildren's museumcoffee makerfree breakfastmini fridge
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I had the opportunity to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast Hotel during one of my recent business trips. I arrived tired and ready for a relaxing evening. Being a Platinum Elite member I was upgraded to a suite and had one of the most peaceful nights on the road in a long time. Everything in the room just clicked. The air worked well, the bed was comfortable and the pillows were great. The next morning I had a thoughtful note written on my folio and was greeted in the dining area. The staff was pleasant and upbeat. Great trip

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Bill L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2012

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We do appreciate having you as a guest. We are here to help you get your work done. It is always gratifying to give our Platinum members their hard earned perks!!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

My husband and daughters stayed here for one night last month. It is a nice hotel, that is a little dated but we got a good price on it so we were ok with that. Rooms were clean and good size. We did experience a little noise in our room due to traffic outside. The pool area is nice and well maintained. Overall nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

So glad your family enjoyed their time with us. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope they also got to enjoy our pancake machine!! Hope to see all of you soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

My family's experience was above average at this location but had its bumps in the road; Let me start with the positive experiences; the service from all staff members was great, very friendly and polite. The rooms were clean and neat. The pool and hot tub was great. Our only issue, which is currently being worked out by a fantastic manager(Jennifer), is a billing issue that took several times to correct, bit of a hassle but other than that we will definitely visit this location again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LouFamily

I apologize that I didn't respond earlier. I am truly sorry about the billing bumps, but am glad to know Jennifer was able to help. I hope you are glad to here, that Jennifer will now be training our new hires, so that we can avoid such bumps in the future. We are really happy you stayed with us and are thankful that you took the time to review us also.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Stayed here over the weekend and first, this place is the dorm for some truck driving school. These truckers were drunk, loud, cursing in front of children and bringing ladies of the evening up into their rooms. They had a giant drunken bbq one night that lasted until 2 in the morning. The hallways smelled like marijuana and these guys just did not care. Stay away from this place.

Room Tip: Not staying here or on the third floor of the trucker hang out.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank roadtripron
Bill L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

WOW I am truly disheartened by your review. I truly wish you would have contacted me directly so I could address the situation in a more immediate fashion. It is true that we house students training for a new career. In the interest of their school and our hotel having a successful relationship we all expect the best behavior from each incoming class of students and if that does not happen both companies will address it. None here condone such behavior as you are describing. I will make sure to reiterate with all my staff that any such behavior is not to be tolerated and if they are unable to handle on their own I am more than happy to lend my guidance.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

We stopped here overnight because they are one of the few hotels in the area that allow pets. We paid a $50 fee to have our pets in the room for one night and in return we were given old sheets, a dirty bath, and a distinct oder in the room. I wouldn't mind paying the fee if they used the money to assist in cleaning the room. I will be the first to admit extra cleaning is required when a pet stays in the hotel room. Obviously at this hotel pet owners are welcome for the money but not treated like first class citizens.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Scott,

I am terribly sorry that your stay was so disappointing. It is never our intention to treat anyone as second class, I am sorry you felt that way. I thank you for your comments though, it will help me to work with my team to improve and insure others do not feel as you did on your stay. Please accept my sincerely apologies.

Bill