Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
US$91
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$163
US$128
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$171
US$138
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$160
US$138
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$197
US$149
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$159
US$146
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$152
US$139
US$131
US$120
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
US$188
US$172
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmarriott courtyardcourtyard standardscheeseburger in paradiseguest laundrywould stay here againwithin walking distancecomfortable place to staycomfortable bedbusiness tripstaff was friendly and helpfula great staythe hotel staffexercise roomindoor poollobbytidieddesk
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stayed here for a conference at a nearby school. The hotel staff was incredibly friendly. The rooms were clean and decent. The bed was VERY comfy and the sheets were clean as well as the towels. The carpet had stains but nothing that made me cringe. We ordered dinner one night at 9:30 from "The Bistro" and had to walk down to get it as room service was not available. We didn't care though. I believe the man working at the Bistro's name was Aaron and he was SO KIND and friendly. The Bistro also has good food and Starbucks coffee. The lobby is really clean and modern. Overall, I Would stay here again if I needed to come back to this area. There are also many places to eat nearby.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Recently stayed at the Courtyard Indianapolis South property in July during a family visit. I usually stay at Marriott properties and know what to expect going in. The room was clean, the shower pressure was amazing and the property overall was well maintained. The room was a decent size, standard by most accounts and conveniently located near the airport and major interstate. The only issue we experienced was that the whirlpool heater was broken, so it was not a hot tub. More of a luke warm tub. Overall i would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This isn't going to blow your socks off, although the lobby is updated to Courtyard normal the rooms and rest of hotel is getting slightly outdated. A comfortable place to stay and restaurants within walking distance. Not a bad option if you're a marriott rewards member and need to stay on south side.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Very busy, but, staff went out of their way to accommodate every request large and small. The GM, seemed to be everywhere at once managing every detail......huge difference from 2016 when the GM "took the weekend off". Pool was clean, fitness area too, towels stocked....room was cool, clean and quiet......as the old saying goes "Who Could Ask For Anything More?" Overall, an excellent stay. Extremely satisfied. A bargain at the price considering what the downtown hotels were charging.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ralphplumb
justinlR9479QZ, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

ralphplumb,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel!!!! I am glad that my team and I were able to ensure that you continue to stay with us for future Indy 500 events. Your comments don't go unnoticed and I use every bit of feed back to ensure that we are offering the highest level of service possible. Again, thank you for your kind comments and I look forward to seeing you next May.

Justin Long

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I always feel I can rely on Courtyard to be a nice place to stay. This Courtyard however has me rethinking that. I did not know any of them had rooms in such bad shape. The carpet was very badly stained as was the sofa in the room. The bed sunk down so far the bottom sheet kept coming off of both sides all night. A/C was cool at best. Hubby and I had to sleep with no sheet or bedding on top of us. Bed was very uncomfortable. Furniture looks 30 years old. Bathroom floor was sticky. Lobby looks great but I would advise not staying here until guest rooms are renovated.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WDWfan81
justinlR9479QZ, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Very Disappointing,
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Indianapolis South. I am very sorry that you were not happy with your accommodations. At Courtyard we strive to ensure that every guest has a great stay. It seems that we failed you in our commitment this time and I am sorry about that. The next time you are in Indianapolis please reach out to me personally and I will personally make sure that your stay is enjoyable. Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention and I will share them with the apropriate team members to ensure that your situation is not repeated. Again, thank you for choosing the Courtyard Indianapolis South and we hope that you will give us another try in the future.

Justin Long