Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - College Park
US$263
US$202
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$76
US$118
US$105
US$210
US$192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2012

This is one of the most overpriced hotels I've ever stayed in and I've spent a 30 year career staying in hotels all over the country ranging from Hilton Gardens to places with used drug addict needles in the carpet. It's not one of the worst I've stayed in but it is definetly the most overpriced. It's a "pet friendly" hotel so I guess that's why the entire hallway and my room stank with dog urine. The room - the microwave didn't work properly. The carpet had many odd stains and stank. The pillows are so flat you would be better off sleeping on a rolled up t-shirt. The cable tv was a joke, 22 channels, nine of which were espn and news channels. This in a day when 40-60 channels is the norm in most hotels. It's an efficency room, the sink, dishes, refrigerator and stove were clean. The stove was electric and had only one working burner. The other three were missing. I can only assume that they weren't working so instead of fixing them they just removed them. The internet was something they called "light" and indicated that if I wanted "high speed" internet I had to pay a dollar a day more. It was a little slow but not unbearable. Oh yeah and the lamp by the bed didn't work. The bathroom was clean but needed a few repairs. In all I would say this was a $200 a week room selling for $311 a week. Even so I wouldn't stay here for $200 a week as I spend most of my time when not working watching tv and the cable really was pathetic. I also find it odd that they give you a stove and oven but no pots or pans to use in it. When was the last time you went on holiday and brought a cooking sheet and a frying pan with you ? Oh my god. While I was typing this review I found a horror in the oven. I don't think it's been cleaned since this place opened.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Steve P
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I do regret that our housekeeping schedule was not made clearer to you when you made your reservation, since that might have prevented your being inconvenienced. As is true with all Extended Stay Hotels(sm), our hotel provides one full housekeeping service after every seven days stayed. In addition, for guests who require more than our standard service, we offer extra daily services for an additional nominal fee. Operating this way allows us to continue offering our suites at outstanding rates, and still provide our guests with the exact number of housekeeping services they prefer.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Stayed seven days and everything was wonderful especially the staff recommend it to everyone!!! The room came with cookware...everything was clean...and if you needed anything all you had to do was ask front desk and they will do there best to get it for you

• Stayed: September 2012
Rosie S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Thank you very much for your positive reviews about our hotel. Its so nice to hear that valued guests such as yourself take the time to fill out this survey. Thank you again and we look forward to your return visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

The hotel is okay if you need a quick place to stay. The hotel is not the best of location in walking distance to grocery nor a mall shopping enviroment. But, it is okay with restaurants in walking distance and a Costco nearby.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank WorldTraveler2492

Thank you for the postive comments about our hotel. We are doing new intiatives each day to provide excellant customer service and its good to hear your suggestions. thank you for filling out this survey and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Stayed here last week and it was a nice hotel. Staff was very nice. Rosie the hotel manager is a breath of fresh air! Would stay again the next time I am in town.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank kdp618
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Indianapolis - Northwest - College Park. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 6 June 2010

On a long roadtrip, I booked this for the price, as we had a coupon for $10 off one night, making it CHEAP! It was bearable for one night, but not very good. The room itself was clean enough, but smelled smokey or stale. Carpet needed to be replaced, or a thorough shampooing. The hallway also smelled stale or smokey. Very bare bones, for an efficiency. Two of each plate, cups, silverware, and no soap, etc. No hairdryer, hangers, nor toiletries, except bathsoap. The bed was comfortable, but only a sheet and bedspread, no blanket.
There was a loose carpet edge moulding, which we both tripped on. I mentioned it to the front desk, as it needed repair.
Lots of restaurants close, including a Walmart within a mile or so.
Wi-fi was $4.99, so I didn't use it.
The staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business