“Property needs work”

Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis
Ranked #128 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Days Inn on 3910 Payne Road in November, 2013. The manager at the front desk was wonderful young lady - very polite and accomodating. But, the room has had significant water damage that wasn't fixed properly, we had to change rooms twice (the 1st time due to bad lighting in the bathroom, the 2nd time due to the smell of cigarette smoke in the room), and the refrigerator didn't work. I wasn't expecting 4 stars, but I wasn't expecting what I got either. The property needs major work.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
DaysInnDesk, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

We are currently going through every room renovating the walls, linens, and furniture. We take care of issues as soon as we are notified if we do not catch them first. I am sorry to hear about your experiences. We also turn the refrigerators and microwaves off between guests being in the room to save energy. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis

Reviewed 18 November 2013

The entire hotel smelled horrible. The carpets were not cleaned. I felt like I was on prostitute avenue. Traffic coming and going from the hotel all hours of the night. Constant noises coming from the rooms. I came back to the hotel late one night, young hoodlums hanging out around private entrances to hotel. No security, no lighting, as a single woman traveling alone, I did not feel safe coming and going from hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

We had a group of high school students this past weekend for the Bands of America contest. I am sorry to hear that you did not feel safe and that they were crowding the doors. All of our entrances are lighted and have a security camera. We also had our staff members making sure everything inside the hotel was going smoothly. The group explains the noises which I am sorry that you had to endure. We would love to see you again! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnDesk, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Reviewed 8 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnDesk, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I did not like the stick of incenses that was left burning in my room by the cleaning staff. It made all my stuff smell. This is the second time that I have stayed here. I must say not bad for the price but bring your own pillow. the ones there are just fluff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I will say that we do not put incense in our rooms because it is a fire hazard and leaves such a permanent smell. I am glad that you have stayed with us before and hope that you will stay again!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnDesk, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Reviewed 3 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
DaysInnDesk, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013