“not the best”

Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis
Ranked #128 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Will J, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Per a deal offered by AAA for one night, plus a week's Complimentary parking, plus a Complimentary shuttle ride to the IND airport, for our departure on USAir to the US Virgin Islands ( ie STT/ Amalie Int'l, ) AND a Complimentary Hotel Shuttle Pickup at IND, returning us & our Island Loot back to the hotel, it was like $1O8.OO. PLUS gratuity to the nice, helpful shuttle drivers. It was a nice, smooth start to a 7-day honeymoon, and worth every dime!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Georg S
Amanda B, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Will J, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I booked a stay thru a service and was really unhappy, 1st I asked for a king size bed and got a full or a queen, next after I had them confirm there was a hot tub, I get there and there is no hot tub.. which I cant blame the service cause it says you have one online. Then when I pack up to leave I go to the refrigerator and find out its broken and my food was bad.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I would like to apologize for the issues you experience with your stay. We used to have a hot tub on property, but were forced to shut it down after a new ADA compliance required hotels to install chairs to make pools and hot tubs handicap accessible. Unfortunately our hot tubs layout made this impossible to do. The information you found was out dated, and I need to get that fixed as soon as possible. Please call me so we can figure out how to get this issue resolved.
As far as the refrigerator, we keep them turned off to conserve energy and reduce our carbon footprint. On the sides of all our refrigerators you can find a power strip which turns on the fridge, microwave, and coffee maker found in all rooms. We are working to find a way to make this issue less confusing for guests, and would love your input.
Again, I am sorry you were dissatisfied with your stay. I would love to further discuss this with you, please call me at the hotel directly and ask for Will. We value your comfort and I strive to make sure 100% of my guests are satisfied.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Will J, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Location was clean, staff friendly and everything worked. pretty large
breakfast selection. I'd recommend and would definitely stay here again.

Scott Isitoro, Elgin, Il 6/04/14.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott I
Will J, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Scott,
I’m glad you enjoyed your stay! We recently introduced the hot “Day-Fit” breakfast you’re speaking about with omelets, yogurt, a waffle maker, and more. It’s been a big hit, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! We are going through a lot of positive changes at the Days Inn & Suites Indianapolis NW, and I'm happy to see it’s paying off!