“Pet-friendly and CLEAN”

Drury Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #52 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 3 May 2006

We stayed here after reading TripAdvisor reviews and weren't disappointed. The rooms and common areas were clean and the staff was efficient. Freebies like breakfast and evening snacks were a nice extra. We had no complaints--we'll check out other hotels in this chain and hope they're all this nice.

• Stayed: April 2006
1  Thank Veghead

Reviewed 9 April 2006

Wow! My husband and I really enjoyed staying at this Drury Inn in Indianapolis. We have never stayed at any Drury Inn before, and after this experience we wonder why we did not try here before Holiday Inn, Ramada, Court Yard, Best Western etc.

We stayed here for 4 night in March. The building may be a little bit old, but the room is very clean! Our non-smoking room was quiet (this is very important to us!). The bed was big enough. The staff was friendly.

It is located within the walking distance from Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans and other restaurants.

Good hot breakfast - waffel, scramble egg, sausage, gravy with biscuit (it was the same during our entire stay). Unlike some other hotels, this one has a large breakfast room.

What we liked so much about Drury Inn were free snacks and drinks from 5PM-7PM, free popcorn and soft drinks in the room, and free one hour long distance call!

If we ever return to Indianapolis, we will go back there for SURE!

• Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank sxs0797
Reviewed 6 April 2006

I travel frequently on business and this was one of the nicest hotels I have visited in this price range. The drinks and food are great and the staff was extremely helpful (Even helped jump my car when I left my lights on, something I never would have expected). As to the car that was broken into, Indy is a major metropolitan area, you'll have that once in a while wherever you are.

• Stayed: February 2006, travelled on business
1  Thank ChrisJ_1978
A TripAdvisor Member
Valparaiso Indiana
Reviewed 16 January 2006

I was told to be park in the reary parking lot to be near my room. My car was broke into with window broke out and stereo ripped out doing alot of financial damage. I notified the hotel manager only to be told they will not be responsible for any damages to my car. When the police came to make a report I informed that it just happened to another person the evening prior to the day I checked in.
The hotel was totally aware of it and did not warn me about parking in the rear. I feel that sending a woman alone to the back parking lot could of been alot more serious than just my car being burglarized. If this doesn't get posted I will post it on another website. People should be warned of such risks! I also did the customer survey to report it and nobody has contacted me.

Stayed: January 2006, travelled on business
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 December 2005

Stayed here while I was in Indianapolis for business. Great hotel. Staff very friendly, room was very clean and the high speed internet worked great.

• Stayed: December 2005, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2005

A nice clean place for as low as $70/night. Three free drinks in evening (wine, beer, or liquor/mixed) with nachos/cheese/salsa/jalapenos chexmix snacks. Hot breakfast changes daily (eggs, sausage, waffles, biscuits/gravy, french toast, danish/doughnuts, cereals, fruit, juices, coffee.....)

Free long distance (1 hr) was nice but line quality was not so good. Free soft drinks and popcorn in room. Very nice staff. Many restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled on business
1  Thank SageTraveling
Reviewed 2 November 2005

I stayed here on a road trip. The room was a decent size with floor to ceiling windows. The free drinks and nachos at check in was nice too. Bathroom was a little "old" but other than that, a good place for the money

Stayed: November 2005
2  Thank Mugsydogg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest
Best Western Country Suites
Best Western Country Suites
#46 of 185 in Indianapolis
Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis North at Pyramids
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis North - Carmel

Been to Drury Inn Indianapolis Northwest? Share your experiences!