Indianapolis Marriott North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$163
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$209
US$192
  • Restaurant
All reviewslake viewman made lakethe concierge loungekeystone at the crossingupscale mallnorth sidenice hotelroom serviceshopping and restaurantsbusiness centerfloor roombreakfast buffetbusiness travelhotel barcommon areassoccer tournamentcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2011

Nice place, good location near shopping and food choices.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Drinkwater11
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Stayed here for 5 days in March on business. This is a very nice Marriott (better than the average) and it's in an excellent location (scenic, beautiful; good for walking and great shopping and restuarants!). The staff provides outstanding service and the room service was the best I've ever had. The room was comfortable, clean and roomy. Would absolutely stay again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank shannalyss
Reviewed 18 March 2011

Beautiful facility - friendly staff - a little noisy in the rooms - but the beds are terrible - linens are nice - but the mattresses need replaced!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2010

I was appalled to read the last comment regarding platinum status not being recognized at this hotel. I stay at the Indianapolis Marriott North at least 50 nights a year; it is like my second home. They treat me like family and always go above and beyond for me and all my colleagues. I travel extensively and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Indianapolis!! This is the best hotel in the state, if not the US. They are ranked the #1 Marriott in the Nation for guest service and it is obvious to me why. I am positive they recognize every platinum guest and this person was trying to get something for nothing, that's usually the case.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2010

I stayed with this hotel for a few nights for my sisters wedding. At check in, I notified the front desk that I was a platinum member. The agent thanked me and handed me my keys. At check out, I mentioned that I had not received my platinum gift. The hotel informed me that they would not honor the Marriott guarantee!

I followed up with a letter to Marriott corporate that was then sent on to the general manager 3 months later. The general managed informed me that he had talked to the front desk and they stated that someone else had checked in for me and that is why they did not have to honor the guarantee.

My issues about this hotel are that they do not honor the platinum guarantee, front desk employees will lie, and they don't seem to think there is a problem having other people check into your room (even though it was not true in this case)!
\
If you are a preferred member with Marriott do not stay here.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo