Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing
GreenLeadersSilver level
indianapolis, United States
“Very Homey Hotel!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

the location of this hotel is close to everything, including dining and shopping and for me my eye clinic. Offer shuttle service within a 5 mile radius of hotel. Offer a hot complimentary breakfast and a nice evening buffet with drinks. Very nice and CLEAN suites. Offers a full kitchen and WI-FI. Will stay again when I return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Belinda S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

If there is anything else I can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Homewood Suites Indianapolis - At The Crossing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I meet a girlfriend every year for a girls weekend of shopping, movies and dining. This is a great location as it is close to Keystone mall and just a little farther to Castleton area. These are rooms with a great layout and we have a consistent experience. The breakfast is convenient and the price is usually quite reasonable for the weekend. I can't speak to the weekday meals but if you are looking for a good price, good location and clean place - I suggest this. I think this was our 5th year.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
LindalC,

Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

On the plus side
Bed was comfortable. Appears they cleaned well. Free coffee and breakfast. On the negative side we heard everything the people staying above us did including walking around, showering and other stuff. Room was musty, dead air. Almost went and bought a plug in air freshner.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
CSMM121212,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Overland, Missouri
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We have spent 4 days here at the Homewood Suites At the Crossing, and I have to say, the service and accommodations easily met my expectations. We had a king-sized bed and a small kitchen and living room area. The bed was comfortable, there was ample room for our clothes in the closet and the dressers. The water pressure was great in the shower, and I think there might have been a water softener, as the water didn't feel harsh and it was rather sweet to the taste. It didn't taste like city water at all.
A delicious hot breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, some type of scone or sweet roll, plenty of juice, coffee and tea as well as bagels, bread and English muffins was offered every morning. Dinner was available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We had the option of eating in the lobby or taking it back to our suite. We had maid service each day as well. We also enjoyed free WIFI, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I felt quite pampered while we were there, and the prices were very reasonable.
My only criticisms were that our room felt a bit drafty and never really warmed up completely. Of course outside the temperature never got above 30 while we were there. I would probably choose a room with a fire place next time. Also the rooms were not attached to the lobby area, so we had to walk out in the cold each morning and evening for breakfast and dinner.
I think we would definitely stay here again if we come back to Indianapolis.
Also,

Room Tip: In the winter be sure to reserve a suite with a fire place.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Donna B
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dlboddy22,

United States
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Below average for the value. Hard to climb those outside steps with luggage. Hot breakfast is not hot at all with no options. Noisy room. Perhaps it could be better in summer months. We had to walk outside from our suite to breakfast area in the freezing cold at 6 AM.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Charles C
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Charles C,

Syracuse, United States
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed here for years. Always a clean and well maintained hotel. Breakfast is top rate. Location for access to surrounding shops and business is outstanding. Front desk staff and overall service is excellent and would recommend the hotel for a execellent value fro the money.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Stephen R,

Evanston
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I booked this hotel using HH points, and when I arrived I found that some rooms offered a fireplace. I inquired if there were any rooms left with fireplaces and the front desk clerk informed me there were several. I asked if I could upgrade my room to one with a fireplace and he said "of course". He told me I had to call the Diamond Desk to cancel my current reservation and he would change the room in his system. Shortly after he asked for my CC and I gave it to him and verified this was only for incidentals. He told me this was for the cost of the room, and incidentals. I told him that I wanted to use HH points for the room and he quickly told me that his management would not allow the premium suites to be paid with points. I called the Diamond Desk back and asked if they were able to confirm the room for me, which they tried to unsuccessfully. I asked to speak to the manager and was told he could not be reached. I then asked for the managers name and business card and my original room I had booked. By the time I reached my room, the front desk clerk told me the manager had a change of heart and would upgrade my room to one with a fireplace. While thankful, I do not think I would have gotten the upgrade unless I took down his contact information with full intention to contact him. Very poor service towards a top tier level member.

Room Tip: If you want a fireplace, be sure to request one prior to check in.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Pack_of_Hounds
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Pack_Of_Hounds,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any misunderstanding regarding the room type. I have since spoken with my staff regarding how to handle upgrades for Points Redemption rooms and how to adjust them accordingly. I do hope you had an enjoyable stay with us despite this issue.