Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing
Ranked #40 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I am very happy with the staff (all of them) and the facilities. I will return if I need to return to INDI and I will recommend the hotel. I stayed because Dr Price. Thanks for all !! ferefereferefetreretryrtrretrteretrreteretrtrdgdgdg tetetete yyujsjdher fers dre eft yrtry gfrgrgrgrgrgrg

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Leonardo B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

If there is anything else I can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had a great stay @ Homewood Suites Indy, but unfortunately when i called a week later to make another reservation, I was told that they no longer offered government rates??? I don't understand how it changed so quickly?

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Letitia P,

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

The two nights that I stayed at this property were very satisfactory. I was traveling with my dog, and this property is pet friendly. The pet deposit of $50 is reasonable, in my opinion. The staff is very friendly and there is a nice court yard to walk the dog and also sit and enjoy the weather. Qwest Field the rooms require some updating, but the rooms were very clean otherwise.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Raghag,

Reviewed 18 March 2014

the location of this hotel is close to everything, including dining and shopping and for me my eye clinic. Offer shuttle service within a 5 mile radius of hotel. Offer a hot complimentary breakfast and a nice evening buffet with drinks. Very nice and CLEAN suites. Offers a full kitchen and WI-FI. Will stay again when I return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Belinda S,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I meet a girlfriend every year for a girls weekend of shopping, movies and dining. This is a great location as it is close to Keystone mall and just a little farther to Castleton area. These are rooms with a great layout and we have a consistent experience. The breakfast is convenient and the price is usually quite reasonable for the weekend. I can't speak to the weekday meals but if you are looking for a good price, good location and clean place - I suggest this. I think this was our 5th year.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

LindalC,

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

On the plus side
Bed was comfortable. Appears they cleaned well. Free coffee and breakfast. On the negative side we heard everything the people staying above us did including walking around, showering and other stuff. Room was musty, dead air. Almost went and bought a plug in air freshner.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

CSMM121212,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We have spent 4 days here at the Homewood Suites At the Crossing, and I have to say, the service and accommodations easily met my expectations. We had a king-sized bed and a small kitchen and living room area. The bed was comfortable, there was ample room for our clothes in the closet and the dressers. The water pressure was great in the shower, and I think there might have been a water softener, as the water didn't feel harsh and it was rather sweet to the taste. It didn't taste like city water at all.
A delicious hot breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, some type of scone or sweet roll, plenty of juice, coffee and tea as well as bagels, bread and English muffins was offered every morning. Dinner was available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We had the option of eating in the lobby or taking it back to our suite. We had maid service each day as well. We also enjoyed free WIFI, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I felt quite pampered while we were there, and the prices were very reasonable.
My only criticisms were that our room felt a bit drafty and never really warmed up completely. Of course outside the temperature never got above 30 while we were there. I would probably choose a room with a fire place next time. Also the rooms were not attached to the lobby area, so we had to walk out in the cold each morning and evening for breakfast and dinner.
I think we would definitely stay here again if we come back to Indianapolis.
Also,

Room Tip: In the winter be sure to reserve a suite with a fire place.