Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing
Ranked #36 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The staff at this hotel is by far the best I have ever encountered in my life. The friendliness of the staff and willingness to assist in any way possible by far exceeded my expectations. The personal grocery shopping service was very helpful and the shuttle was extremely convienient. I would recommend this hotel to everyone when you want to relax even if on business. The evening dinner and breakfast were also over expectations.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Naomi Ruth A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

If there is anything else I can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

The room was great!! Our complaint is allowing smoking right outside rooms at a non smoking hotel!!! The smoke was unbelievably strong in our room!!! No smoking signs need to be placed outside each pod of four doors and cigarette dispensers need to be removed as they encourage smoking outside room doors!!! Talk about second hand smoking, we got a big dose staying here!!!
Also, not knowing the entrance to the rooms are all outside, they put us a room that required a lot of steps!!! You had to carry luggage up a flight of stairs even with a first floor room. They put us in a second story room which I had to climb two flights of stairs. We are older and I have two knee replacements and I try to avoid stairs!!
If you have no problem with cigarette smoke and climbing stairs, this is a place for you!!!!
The shopping nearby was fantastic.
The room was clean.
The food was ok.....could have cooked all potatoes longer....soggy!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for first floor and pray that if you are a non smoker there are others in your pod !!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

RandyG62,

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We love this facility. Great friendly staff. Delicious breakfast. Very quiet clean room. If you are staying in the Indianapolis area, this is a super, off-the-beaten-path place to stay. We needed a toilet issue resolved one evening, and the gentleman that showed up to unclog the toilet was extremely friendly and cordial. My wife and I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Ronald K,

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I am very happy with the staff (all of them) and the facilities. I will return if I need to return to INDI and I will recommend the hotel. I stayed because Dr Price. Thanks for all !! ferefereferefetreretryrtrretrteretrreteretrtrdgdgdg tetetete yyujsjdher fers dre eft yrtry gfrgrgrgrgrgrg

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Leonardo B,

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had a great stay @ Homewood Suites Indy, but unfortunately when i called a week later to make another reservation, I was told that they no longer offered government rates??? I don't understand how it changed so quickly?

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Letitia P,

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

The two nights that I stayed at this property were very satisfactory. I was traveling with my dog, and this property is pet friendly. The pet deposit of $50 is reasonable, in my opinion. The staff is very friendly and there is a nice court yard to walk the dog and also sit and enjoy the weather. Qwest Field the rooms require some updating, but the rooms were very clean otherwise.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Raghag,

Reviewed 18 March 2014

the location of this hotel is close to everything, including dining and shopping and for me my eye clinic. Offer shuttle service within a 5 mile radius of hotel. Offer a hot complimentary breakfast and a nice evening buffet with drinks. Very nice and CLEAN suites. Offers a full kitchen and WI-FI. Will stay again when I return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple