“Great Location for Shopping!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing
Ranked #38 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay in the suite. We really looked forward to coming back to enjoy the room after spending the day at the NRA Convention. The next day we enjoyed breakfast at "First Watch" and then shopping all day. Lots to do in this location.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Barry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Teresa,
Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you had great experience. We hope to see you again soon. We appreciate you!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stay was excellent, evening receiption was perfect for after meetings informal gathering with co workers. Drinks and food and atmosphere was very relaxing and comfortable. Personal was always plesant and helpful . From the road it was difficult to tell this was a hotel. Rooms were spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Seroth
Barry B, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stay here every time I am in Indy (often, since I still own my childhood home here). The staff (everyone) is always helpful and friendly. The location is close to 465 and is good for me to do what I need to do.

I complained this morning at breakfast because of the horrible orange juice, but this is a Hilton-broad problem. It was watery and had tons of sugar added. Has Hilton ever heard the words "100% pure orange juice?"

Fortunately, the front desk let me take a Tropicana out of the cooler for my breakfast.

Please Hilton, get some decent orange juice for breakfast (this seems to be a problem world-wide)!!!!!! It shouldn't be that hard.

As for this property, the stairwells seem to always have litter of cigarette butts. The property is good about having lots of dog-waste disposals as well as places to throw cigarette butts; I don't know why some people can't seem to find them. More regular cleaning of the stairwells might help.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Barry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

If there is anything else I can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Homewood-Suites-Keystone-at-the-Crossing

Reviewed 20 April 2014

First Class staff, rooms, cleanliness and breakfast. First Class location for visiting Keystone at the Crossing shopping. Very homey atmosphere, a first class experience all the way around for our get-away weekend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Barry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you had great experience. We hope to see you again soon. Very appreciated!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Brandie especially shone. She is personable and very good at anticipating
clients' needs. I have visited here with my dogs on several occasions since my
husband passed and they make you feel so very welcome and the dogs love
the place. Full of great smells. In the summer time it's great to hang out by
the pool and the workout room is very nice to have on the property

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Barry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Robyn,

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The one star is due to how badly the hotel is designed for anyone (such as myself) who has a mobility disability. There are steps to get to each room, only one building has an elevator, there is handicapped parking only by the lobby and while the interior area has some ramps they force you to travel 3 to 5 times further than what you have with the steps (just what a disabled person needs).

I would suggest the architects be fitted with non-weight-bearing casts on their ankles so they can see what a terrible job they did. I have stayed in many hotels while disabled (including other Homewood Suites) and never saw anything close to this.

To their credit, the staff seems aware of the challenges presented by the hotel and are very helpful (the young man who helped me get my luggage up the stairs to my first floor room, when I checked in left before I could give him the gratuity that was due him).

If you are not disabled, the hotel is attractive, the staff is terrific, the rooms are comfortable and clean and the complementary breakfast is better than most (avoid the bagels though - they are vile).

Just avoid this hotel at all costs if you are disabled.

Room Tip: Not for the disabled
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Barry B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear John K.
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am very sorry we were unable to locate your room on the first floor and I was very glad to here that our staff assisted you. Please contact me directly in the future and I will make sure you have a convenient first floor room.

Homewood Suites Keystone at the Crossing

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Lovely room, great for a get away for me and my two daughters. The living room gave us ample space. Breakfast was very good and fresh, though the free dinner didn't sound appealing enough to make us give up pizza. The only downside to free dinner is that there were not vegetarian options. Super close to shopping, easy access to downtown. Lovely landscaping.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Mike A, Director Of Operations at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Janet M,

Mike Arnold
Director Of Operations
Homewood Suites Indianapolis - At The Crossing

Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
TownePlace Suites Indianapolis Keystone
Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Carmel
Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing? Share your experiences!