My fiance and I chose this hotel because it was very reasonably priced. When we first got there we waited almost ten minutes for someone to come to the front desk so we could check in. We finally get to our room and things looked fine... Pretty clean. The beds were as hard as a rock... We both woke up with horrible back pain. The walls are so paper thin that when the guests above is woke up at 5 AM, we did as well. We heard tons of creeks and footsteps and it sounded like they were showering in our shower it was so loud. Then housekeeping would have barged right in at 10 if we didn't have the dead bolt locked. She gave us about 5 seconds to reach the door before attempting to enter. Then once we left, once again no one was at the front desk. We definitely would have paid the extra 15 bucks or so to stay at a better hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - North - Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay