The check in was smooth, as I had reserved online. However, the AC in my room leaked water all over the floor and had to be repaired. The windows were hard to open. The shower curtain was mildewed and had to be replaced (I removed it and took it down to the front desk, as housekeeping had totally ignored it.) The room had a double rangetop for cooking, but neither of the burners were connected (I was able to connect one of them). The furniture was dusty; when I mentioned it to the front desk they had housekeeping come by the next day. The staff was a mixed bag, some pleasant and some not, and the hotel manager is a jerk. I was there for a week, and couldn't wait to move on. Of course this hotel chain is not the Marriott, but still one would expect better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Castleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay