Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
JW Marriott Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
US$233
US$213
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$155
US$204
US$174
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfashion mallhighway sidetennis tournamentmini fridgelarge flat screen tvshopping and restaurantsstay there againsitting areafront desk staffoatmealthe hotel staffspacious roomthe breakfast areabusiness tripfree breakfastnice stayconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Recently stayed there for business. Very clean room, awesome complimentary breakfast, quiet rooms, very friendly staff. I really enjoyed the big screen tv and the fact you could wastch the tv from bed or from the large couch area. The only thing i wasn't a fan of was the room service food i recieved.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

Thank you very much for your positive comments and feedback. I will share w/ the entire team and help all celebrate our little successes. In addition, I will follow-up w/ our food-service and production regarding your poor experience w/ the food you ordered.

Thanks again for taking the time to make your positive thoughts known. I truly, truly appreciate it.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

My first time in a Hyatt Place Hotel. Best option if you are in a business trip in Indianapolis (north). Excellent location just walking distance to the Crossing Keystone Mall, plenty of restaurants and shopping options. Very Good service, excellent room, comfortable, very well maintained, warm decoration, huge LED screen with a lot of channel options. Bedding was just excellent!! Breakfast (included) is very good, tasty, with different options. Starbucks Coffee options in site and the Best Wi Fi service I had experiece in a business hotel.
It will be my hotel for my future trips to Indianapolis. The only negative thing in this hotel is that they do not have room Service...

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your positive comments. Please believe that I will share them w/ the entire staff...who all take great pride in everything we do.

Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

I've stayed at The Hyatt Place at Keystone at the Crossing 4 times in the last 2 years. I've not had any bad stays.I used to be a Marriott fan, but haven't stayed with them since discovering Hyatt Place. PARKING is FREE and CLOSE to entrance. ROOMS are SPACIOUS and COMFORTABLE with convenient ammenities such as FRIDGE, FLAT SCREEN, COFFEE. I've never paid attention to whether my room was on the North or South sides, but it has always been QUIET. I've never been interrupted by housekeeping. They ALWAYS RESPECT the Do Not Disturb sign. Twice, I've ordered the HOT BREAKFAST instead of the continental and it was SATISFACTORY. Didn't mind the price since I get reward points for every dollar spent. Bathroom is small, but not a complaint for me as I always stay alone. The ONLY thing I wish this place had was an indoor pool or hot tub. 2 of my 4 stays were in the winter, so an outdoor pool is useless around then. HOWEVER, the hotel does offer access to the fitness gym nearby which offers FREE HOT TUB/POOL ACCESS TO HYATT GUESTS. I've never used the service though, but plan to when I return this fall/winter.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2012

Thanks so much for your positive comments and encouraging feedback. The entire staff and I genuinely base all of our plans and actions around guest satisfaction. Each and every one of us...share the same goal...to exceed our guests' expectations.

Thanks again for your motivating words. They'll definitely be shared and celebrated.

Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

If you have stayed in a Hayat place before this us what you would expect.

Cons- it sits near the interstate and that can interrupt your search for a zen state.

Very small bathrooms.

Air conditioner is noisy and creates humidity. ( ours was tempormental. Too hot then too cold and then loud when we were sleeping.)

Pros- good location

Very clean

Well thought out breakfast that thankfully isn't waffles and toast. Real silverware and plates!

Modern and calming decor.

Friendly staff, helpful but not obtrusive.

No major problems. Clean, comfortable and exactly what you expect from the chain.

• Stayed: October 2012
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Thanks so much for your review. I really appreciate your feedback and always utilize any and all information I can...to better improve the hotel and its offerings. I apologize about the temperature controls, size of bathrooms and highway proximity. Please believe me, when I say that we're working on solutions to any and all weaknesses we may display. It is my mission in life...to ensure 100% guest satisfaction!

Thanks again for your input. It is very much appreciated and always helpful.

Most sincerely,

Reviewed 22 September 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for a night and was delighted! Hyatt Place is now my go-to business lodging, replacing the Hampton/Hilton Garden. The general manager emailed me BEFORE I arrived to let me know he was available for special requests. Nice touch! Warm brownies awaited guests when they checked in. The room featured a giant flat screen, nice king bed that was comfortable, and all the makings of a fine room. It was nicer than most. Definitely stay here. A little request; the Eco toilet paper is crap (pardon the pun). It serves an portent purpose but comes up lacking (tmi....but watch out ladies). Other than that, excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Thanks so very much for your encouraging review. I, and the rest of the staff, appreciate the comments immensely. I will bring your toilet paper recommendation to the attention of our brand managers. And I totally agree w/ you regarding its importance! :)

Thanks again,