“Didnt stay and never will!”

Country Inn & Suites Indianapolis
Ranked #115 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Read the other bad reviews... They are right. We booked this room on line while on the road. When we arrived an hour later we were told that they were sold out. She had no apologies and wouldn't even look at my conformation and told me to call the 800 number. That didnt get any better and not only was he not helpful he was rude. Telling me the closest with availability was Terre Haute when I told him we were tired and that was to far he said "We'll I can't just make best western hotels appear on your route!" I told him he was rude and I would be writing corporate today. Especially since reading here that this wasn't the first time this happened!

• Stayed: April 2012
GM NICK P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Dear Sir,

I am sorry to hear that your experience with the Best Western Crossroads was less than expected. I can't help but think there was a huge misunderstanding of the status of your reservation. Our Owners and Management team take great pride in our Product and Service and will do whatever it takes to resolve the issue. I welcome your call and look forward to having a discussion regarding your reservation.

Nick Patel
general Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I had an awesome experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The hotel was very clean, quiet and relaxing. I will definitely stay there again!! I really appreciated the front desk staff. They were the best!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor... but the entire atmosphere was friendly, quiet and very peaceful and...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to make every guest feel comfortable at our hotel. please give us a call for your future stay.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

We were on a cross country trip using the Best Western chain because of their great service and value. Weather forced us to stay overnight in Indianapolis and decided to try this hotel. It was the worst decision of our trip. The hotel is in an abandoned lot and almost impossible to find and enter. When we walked in the door we had to wait soaking wet because the front desk lady was entertaining a personal call. The front desk lady was rude and berated us because she could not find our reservation? She made US call the Best Western help line and finally they sorted it out after 30 minutes. We received an unclean room without heating in the rear of the hotel even though the hotel was empty. Mind you it was freezing rain outside. We had to again recheck in to get a different room (more waiting) and received one with outdated amenities and terrible, old beds. In the morning the website said hot breakfast but they only had a continental breakfast. Plenty other hotels at better prices. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Pikid71
GM NICK P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for your review. I will personally make sure this will not happen again. please accept my apology and give me call. i would like to take care of your future stay at our hotel. please contact me directly at property and i will take care of your next stay.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

I was traveling for thanksgiving holiday me and my family stay at this hotel we enjoy nice and clean room also best breakfast my kids enjoy waffle when I travel again to Indy I will definitely stay at this hotel

• Stayed: November 2012
Debbie S, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Thank you so much for your generous comments! It is our goal to ensure every one of our guests have a pleasant and enjoyable stay. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again when passing through Indianapolis!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 11 October 2012

I stayed here the beginning of August. Overall, the hotel is nice, clean. The location is terrible. There is nothing but fast food near this location.

Sadly b/c the hotel itself was clean and fairly close to my work I would have stayed here every time I was in indianapolis. Since I'm in town every week, they lost my business for months to come because the staff is extremely rude and ignorant. I talked w/Debbie and made a reservation for the next week. She specifically told me that I had the day of my stay by 4pm to call them w/my credit card. When I called that day, I was told that they didn't have any rooms available and that Debbie had said that I needed to call the day before. I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS!! I remember b/c I repeated what she told me back to confirm.

The worst part is when I did call to give them my credit card information I spoke w/the owner. When I became upset, he stated, "WE DON'T WANT YOUR BUSINESS HERE." He wouldn't honor the reservation b/c they were booked. Forgive me, but I thought owners of hotels relied on guests to run successful businesses?!!

Bottom line is DON'T STAY HERE EVER!! It is not a nice enough, nor busy enough hotel to treat repeat guests this way. How ignorant!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Debbie S, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Dear Sir,

D.Speziale

Reviewed 22 September 2012

I found the motel overall to be very good. My room was very clean and up to date. The A/C worked perfect and was pretty quiet. Not at all annoying. The front desk staff was friendly and very accomodating. I was there for 5 nights. I did have a couple of small issues that the staff took care of immediately. The motel is about 15-20 min from downtown. A very easy drive in the morning and afternoon both. There was some renovation going on in the lobby hallway areas, but nothing that interfered with my stay. The breakfast was not anything fancy, but it sure beat driving thru somewhere.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Debbie S, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Thank you for your response regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and positive comments. I'm happy to say we are through our lobby renovations and it looks great!
I hope you'll stay with us again on your next visit to Indy. We look forward to seeing you!
Regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2012

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It is a very clean and nice place to stay. The rooms were nice and clean. Liked the lobby when I walk in; it is very unique. The staff was helpful and nice. Got a good night's sleep. It is also located with a straight shot to downtown via E Washington St. Thanks again to this hotel for your hospitality!

• Stayed: September 2012
Debbie S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Thank you for your great response! We appreciate your compliments and feedback . I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team! We hope to see you again.
Regards