“Just as good second time around”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis East, IN
Ranked #117 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Last Summer I stayed here for a few weeks. While visiting again last week it was a no brainer to go back.
The reason this requires another 5 stars is that seldom do motels get better. but lo-and-behold, this one does. The management had added spruced up the rooms with a more lavish interior, flat screen TV's newer counter tops etc. Also, I was given a free upgrade to a king-sized bed. because the management remembered me from the previous trip. All room service requests were answered promptly, parking was abundant and again, the price is fantastic. It makes no sense why other hotels/motels are charging double for providing an inferior service. So if you're looking for a reliable, safe stay without having to pay an arm and leg. . . book here

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
GM NICK P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis East, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank You for your review. I am glad that your stay was perfect at our hotel. please give us a call for your future stay.
nick patel
gm

Reviewed 15 February 2014

The staff is helpful and polite. The few problems I ran into on my 3-night stay for business included my reservation being lost, my heater making a racket, the room telephone out of order, and the breakfast offering not catering to low-carb dietary restrictions. In addition, while I was there, the hotel clientele weighed heavily toward male construction workers traveling singly or in small groups; I saw only one other woman the entire time I was there. The other guests were fine; I just felt more out of place here than I have in other hotels.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

thank you for your review. i am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectation. during your stay we had us navy drill week during that week all navy reservist uses our hotel. 95% of them are male. we are also improving on our breakfast. we will be adding more items once our update is done in our breakfast room.
thank you for your feedback. i welcome your call and hopefully give us chance for your future stay.
thanks
nick patel
gm

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Not what we are used to with Best Western Hotels. Besides this comment I don't understand what else we have to say in order to meet a 200 character minimum. That sure is a pretty stupid way to complete a survey.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. i personally want to apologize for not meeting your expectation . i will make sure our team will make proper improvement to fix all issues. i welcome your call to discuss further.
317-353-6966 nick patel
thank you.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

The window did not seal properly. Coffee and shampoo was not restocked on my second day. When I checked ou and mentioned it to the front desk clerk she said they have been out of shampoo for several days and the reason my room had it the first day is nobody had recently occupied it. She seem to have an I don't care attitude. I suspect it is the ownership and management that is lacking in customer serrvice and keeping up the hotel and it trickles down to the help. Best Western is popular in Arizona because they treat their guests so well. Even the older BW hotels in Arizona do try to maintian their facilities and respond promptly to problems. I saw this lacking. This gives a bad name to the BW chain.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GM NICK P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis East, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback, and please accept my sincere apologies for the problem you experienced. This is not typical of our hotel. If you have the time, please call me at 317-353-6966 so that I can get more details from you. Again, I appreciate your post and hope you will give us a chance to regain your confidence in our service and facility.

Thank You...again..
Nick Patel...GM

Reviewed 22 January 2014

First time at this hotel and will happily stay again when in Indianapolis. Good price & location away from noise. Staff friendly and willing to help in any way they can. Breakfast in Lobby with open view to outside. It was very cold when we were there, but we were warm. Nice large room with sofa couch. Very clean and nicely decorated.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank You so much for taking time to review our hotel. we really appreciate your feedback.
please give us a call for your future visit to indianapolis
GM>....NICK PATEL.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

This was my first time at the Crossroads location. I must say that the facility was clean and very nice in appearance. The staff was friendly and pleasant. Breakfast was disappointing with no hot items but not that big of a deal. The one problem was that the heat couldn't get to a comfortable temperature. Granted it was 10 degrees F outside, but I moved the thermostat to 82 and didn't get above the low 60's in the room. As long as the weather was warmer, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Gary M
GM NICK P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis East, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Mr. Gary M
Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. I want to apologize for room temperature issue you had at our hotel. we have resolve the issue and replace the new heating unit for that room. we offer sausage biscuits and waffles and boiled eggs and we will be adding more hot items and improving our breakfast to satisfy our guest needs. again Thank You for your feedback.
Nick Patel
GM

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Power went out at home due to snow storm and hotel was comfortable for the wife and small dog to stay warm and rest. I would stay there again. Woke up to a small breakfast which kept us from having to go out into the cold looking for food .

• Stayed: January 2014
GM NICK P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis East, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. Your feedback is truly appreciated, as it is one of the most important tools to improving the quality of our guest experience.
Thank you again for staying at our hotel. give us a call for your future stay......

GM nick patel