Beautiful hotel. We had plenty of room for my husband and myself with my daughter and her husband and two little boys. The only drawn back was that there really wasn't any place to have dinner. There are two diners on the canal but not in the way of dinner. The room itself was comfortable, roomy and cleaning. We wished we were staying longer than one night. The girls at the front desk when we checked in (early I might add) were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown on the Canal is the only hotel in downtown Indianapolis on the Historic Canal! Experience our modern look, high-tech amenities and beautiful views. Our Indy hotel on the Canal provides apartment-style suites with full kitchens, free WiFi, separate living areas and 32" flat-screen TVs. Enjoy complimentary grocery shopping service, free daily breakfast buffet and evening social hour plus the least expensive parking in downtown. From our balcony and terrace overlooking the Canal to our location just minutes from Lucas Oil Stadium, State Capitol and White River State Park, our pet-friendly Indy hotel on the Canal is perfectly positioned for great extended stays. Be sure to take a stroll on the adjacent running/walking path right outside our doors, rent a paddleboat, bike, Segway or feed the ducks! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown on the Canal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown On The Canal Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Residence Inn