This is a typical medium priced hotel with a nice room, free breakfast,perfect for traveling....but....the staff here was on of the nicest, most accommodating, service oriented group of people I have seen. The General Manager helped me out, as I had a brief viral illness during my 4 day stay. One of the staff had been management at another Marriot hotel and moved to this one due to the great staff and manager. She does front desk now.
We were in town for the Big Ten tourney, so my walk to Banker's Life Fieldhouse was 0.9 mi.
Will stay here again!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown on the Canal is the only hotel in downtown Indianapolis on the Historic Canal! Experience our modern look, high-tech amenities and beautiful views. Our Indy hotel on the Canal provides apartment-style suites with full kitchens, free WiFi, separate living areas and 32" flat-screen TVs. Enjoy complimentary grocery shopping service, free daily breakfast buffet and evening social hour plus the least expensive parking in downtown. From our balcony and terrace overlooking the Canal to our location just minutes from Lucas Oil Stadium, State Capitol and White River State Park, our pet-friendly Indy hotel on the Canal is perfectly positioned for great extended stays. Be sure to take a stroll on the adjacent running/walking path right outside our doors, rent a paddleboat, bike, Segway or feed the ducks! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown on the Canal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown On The Canal Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Residence Inn