“Friendly Staff”

Courtyard Indianapolis at the Capitol
Ranked #40 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here because family member was in hospital nearby. Staff was very accommodating because of this. Nice, clean hotel. Great location. Price varies from day to day considerably. Some days is way too high for that type of hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Indianapolis at the Capitol

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed here by accident and really liked the place. Very close to the downtown area. The room was huge and well equipped. The staff was very helpful. Breakfast included was very good with a full breakfast meal and not just a continental breakfast. Very accommodating. A little dated but I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ray J
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent customer service, amazing rooms and decor, spacious, clean very well done! Definitely going to be staying here again. Took my boyfriend downtown for his birthday, we stayed here. They helped me get the room setup and ready for when I brought him. This really is a great choice if you neef to stay downtown.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I just completed an overnight stay at this property and was absolutely wow'd by the level of warm, friendly customer service that was provided by their staff at the front desk and Bistro area. I generally have a good experience at Courtyards, but this was so above and beyond the norm that it compelled me to write a review. I highly recommend this Courtyard and will stay here again on future trips to downtown Indianapolis.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Everything was just, well...OK. Friendly and welcoming staff, rooms clean, but that's it. I used to think I should expect more at this price point, but it seems you have to spend more these days to get anything special or luxurious. I wish they would insulate the walls in Courtyard properties; we've been visiting college campuses with our son lately, staying at Courtyards across the Midwest, and it's been a common thread that you can easily hear a normal conversation (or worse!) in the adjacent rooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob D
Annie M, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis at the Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We value all feedback and know this information will allow our hotel and staff to improve. We are very sorry that you experience noise from another room during your stay. We will continue to make improvements and hope to resolve this problem so those future guests do not have to experience the same thing that you experienced. Thank you again for taking the time to share your comments with us. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or additional concerns.

Kind Regards
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Mostly clean room but not worth the price. Centrally located and well connected to shopping. Friendly front desk staff. Reasonable breakfast and available until 9:30 AM. Can keep some coffee all the time in the front lobby.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Venkatsharma
Annie M, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis at the Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our hotel’s convenient location and the shopping downtown Indy has to offer. It sounds like you were also able to enjoy breakfast at our Bistro where we do offer Starbucks coffee 24/7. If you need any assistance with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly. We would love to be able to welcome you back.

Warm regards,

Front Office Manager

anne.moskol@whitelodging.com

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The front desk staff was so welcoming. The rooms and common areas were clean. The breakfast choices had variety and were tasty and not too expensive. The pool could have been a little warmer (but that is true of most hotel pools), and the hot tub didn't bubble much. My daughter was a little disappointed that she couldn't get ABC Family or Disney on the TV. It was a bit of a walk to the convention center, but if I was younger it wouldn't have been bad. Overall, I was happy with this hotel, and I am glad we stayed here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary Beth S

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so happy our staff was able to make you feel welcome as it is always our goal to make guests feel at home. It sounds like our Bistro met your needs, but I apologize that our television channels left something to be desired. I hope we will be able to welcome you back again in the future. Please feel free to contact me if you would like help setting up a reservation.

Warm regards,