“Good stay, would go back. Jul 12, 2013 - Jul 13, 2013”

Ramada Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #126 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 26 July 2013

. We were very surprise at what a spacious room we had. Rooms did have a smell to them, not sure of what. Did find a stain on the blanket. Free breakfast consisted of; yogurt, cereal, biscuits, gravy, bagels, toast, waffles and pastries. Booked room through Hotwire for $51.00

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ramada Indianapolis Airport

Reviewed 19 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have no how anyone could rate this place as clean, it looks like that on he surface, look under the sheets, I read the comments (all of them on the place) they were all good, but when I got there after a 9hour drive, I was in tears after I saw this place, I paid in advance though Hotwire, it was not ready so we waited in the hallway while the staff finished cleaning the rooms. They had not put the sheets on the beds yet, in one of my rooms, so I saw the mattress it had a blood stain down the side that they has tried to clean, and a huge urine stains in the middle(were I had to sleep, I don't think so) the place smell damp and musty, like a basement. It was clammy, the lobby carpet was dirty. After the they changed our room,I check the beds the blankets were crunchy and had like it has soap build up, one of the housekeepers ask the other did she put air fresher in the rooms,(she did know I was standing out side the door) she said "hell no". After all of that my husband went to turn on the TV the remote won't work so they changed the batteries at the front desk and said if it didn't work call back to the desk and they would send maintenance, it did work so maintenance was called, as soon as he walk in and saw the TV he said" Oh this remote does work on this TV, the one that it goes with caught a fire in the room, so they just find one they has around and put it in there, at that point I checked out, called Hotwire to report the horrible place and they offered my a refund(Thanks to them) I found a very nice hotel further east (Candlewood Suites) it was a wonderful place. So please unless you like the BATES MOTEL do not stay here. This chain should be a shame of themselves for having a place like this.

Room Tip: MOVE ON!!!!! Don't Stay there
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosa J
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Picked this hotel because it was close to my sisters house . The room was very spacious ...quite larger than any hotel room I've ever been in. I invited 6 people over for a few hours and didn't feel cramped at all. ( I got the king bed room. ) I stayed right next to the exit and didnt hear noise from people or slamming doors. The hotel is non smoking so staying by the exit was great. The room was clean. I didn't like the comforter that was on the bed .. It was heavy and hard ... But I always bring my own blanket anyway. The only thing that lowers my experience was the breakfast ... Basic breakfast ... Mini muffins Danishes cereal.. Juice machine was broken so they provided orange juice in containers ...other than that ... It was 4.8 of 5

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 15 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Travellers also viewed these Indianapolis hotels
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Executive Drive
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Lynhurst
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airpo...
#125 of 185 in Indianapolis
Lexington Hotel- Indianapolis Airport
Lexington Hotel- Indianapolis Ai...
#143 of 185 in Indianapolis
Wyndham Indianapolis West
Wyndham Indianapolis West
#72 of 185 in Indianapolis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport
Courtyard Indianapolis Airport
Courtyard Indianapolis Airport
#65 of 185 in Indianapolis

Been to Ramada Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Indianapolis Airport

Address: 5601 Fortune Circle West, Indianapolis, IN 46241-5536 (Formerly Hampton Inn)
Region: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #126 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Price Range: £41 - £93 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Indianapolis Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Airport Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis