Stayed 4 nights here and if you didn't know it, this is the birth place of the INDY 500! The hotel was Marriott quality. Although it was an older hotel it was updated with a new lobby and is still in great condition. 4 Floors with a newer bistro modern large lobby area and plenty of TVs. Your about 10 minutes from downtown and the airport. Speaking of airport, they have a shuttle that runs every 30 minutes, to and from, "Zone 2" at the Airport transportation center as they call it. I was able to get a my requested room, top floor, king bed and near the stairs, after asking for a room upgrade. The staff was nice enough, but they do need to continue to upgrade the rooms as they are becoming outdated and retaining odors. My favorites at the new "Bistro" concept is the BBQ Chicken Wrap on Flatbread for about $7 and 700 calories, perfect after spending 10 hours or so working. In the morning I started to enjoy the Sunrise Starter and a large cup of Starbucks coffee. This is the first Courtyard of the year for me. Based off of this stay I would stay at them again. I also enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi 3 of the nights. Goes without saying… Video on my Youtube Channel. Thanks for reading.
• Newer Lobby, Location
• Nice Staff and clean grounds and hotel
• Breakfast was included with room (Be sure to ask)
• Rooms need updating (but still nice and comfortable)
• The breakfast hours should be about 30 minutes earlier for us workers (0700 Bistro Opened normally)
Marriott Gold Rewards Member
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Indianapolis Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Marriott
- Indianapolis Courtyard