“Come here its excellent!”

Courtyard Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #63 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
“Come here its excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

It was great, and most of the restraunts are in walking distance! It's a wonderful area! Employees are excellent, coffee is great. When you walk in you feel at home, your sure to get a good night sleep! The pool is very clean and fun! Don't forget the hot tub! It's very relaxing for parents, so enjoy it! Come here and you'll love it!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Corryton, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

The staff & service were great! Lucas was especially wonderful! I left my gold earrings in the hotel room and he went to the room to look for them while he was the only person on duty. He was honest and willing to do whatever it took to help me! I was soooo grateful to receive the earrings in the mail at no charge! This made the wonderful hotel experience even more special. The rooms were great and we enjoyed the Denny's nearby!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Thank you so much! It is wonderful to hear that you had such a memorable stay at the Indianapolis Airport Courtyard. Lucas has been a delightful addition to the team and was very humbled that you took the time to post a review thanking him.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Staff and service were excellent and the location was convenient to downtown and the airport. Not much of anything near the hotel for entertainment or food in walking distance. You can eat and drink at the hotel for a premium price on average food. The fitness room is tiny and greatly under equipped. One treadmill for hundreds of guests and hardly any room to move if more than two people are in the fitness room...or better yet fitness closet.

Meeting room utilized was well equipped and suited our small group well. Guest rooms were updated and clean and the hotel was quiet.

Would stay again, but only if warm enough to exercise outside.

• Stayed July 2013
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding the staff service and the meeting rooms. It is true, there is not much in the immediate area but we are very close to downtown and plainfield. If you are in Indianapolis again and looking for things to do, please let us know. We are full of great ideas to show off the city. I do apologize that the work out faciility was small for your needs. I will look into local work out facilities that we could partner with.
Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

I stayed here one night after giving up my seat on a flight for a voucher. It offered complimentary shuttle service and was close to the airport. Rooms were clean and staff was helpful. The walls were THIN! I expected to hear the planes fly over since I was so close to the airport, but I could also hear the people in the rooms close by. Another guest sneezed from another room and I told him "good bless you" completely out of instinct. It was like he was in the room! Therefore, it was hard to get a good night of rest because I was easily disturbed by the noise.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Thank you for your feedback. It is helpful to know when we have room to improve.
Fishers, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stayed here cause they offer parking and a shuttle to the airport. Typical Courtyard, clean and friendly staff. I ask Marriott al the time, why don't platinum elites get free breakfast at Courtyards? I try to avoid the Courtyard brand due to this. Hilton Offers their elite free breakfast at all their hotels including resorts. So I hope Marriott changes this policy soon...Regardless, this is a good hotel for a quick overnight stay!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Indianapolis Airport Courtyard. We are glad that you had the opportunity to use our park here and fly there option.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

We checked in on our way to visit Indiana University as the Courtyard in Bloomington was gouging parents this weekend. We paid $104 plus tax, very reasonable. The hotel is well situated to the expressways. From arrival the staff at the front desk went out of their way to be pleasant and helpful. The hotel and room was spotless and the beds were comfortable. The hot water did run cold after three showers but the bathroom was spacious and clean. The breakfast was pricey but very good and the staff was friendly and glad to help. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed April 2013
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We love what we do because we get to take care of guests like you!
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

Stayed 4 nights here again for a 3rd time and I was here back in November. First question I asked when they picked me up at the airport was "Are the Room renovations Finished"? She stated they were and when I went to my room I could immediately tell it was remodeled by the furniture and desk. (Look at my Youtube Video) The bed however was a different story as it was VERY Firm and Hard. In fact I did not have well sleep because of it. Same story about my top floor room suite wasn't available which was a little disappointing because of my platinum status. But I gladly accepted the 3rd floor. The hotel gave free refills for the Starbucks. Based off of this stay I would still stay here again. But not settle for a hard bed. I also enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi 3 of the nights. Thanks for reading. Video on Youtube Channel.

RetiredArmyRANGER

Room Tip: Smile... It's Contagious.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 14 March 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed the Starbucks refill! I am a coffee drinker, too and like to have a cup to take on the road with me. You are very important to us as a Marriott Rewards Member, especially because you are a Platinum Rewards Member. We are happy to make sure that you are receiving your top floor request. If you would give us a heads up a couple of days before your visit so that we can preblock you in the room, that will assist us in saving your room for you. As always, if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your valuable feecback.