“Typical CY Business Offering”

Courtyard Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #65 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This was a typical Courtyard property with the new style "Bistro" in the lobby. Rooms were nice, the service was good. Some of the finishing touches - ie. cleanliness of common areas/rooms fell short, but it was early March and the area had their share of winter - it had snowed as we landed. Note: Even though this is airport hotel, it's still 5-10 minutes drive from the airport - but nothing else is closer. I would recommend to others, including other business travelers.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Indianapolis Airport

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I believe that this hotel could be top notch...improve the Wi-Fi, HD signal on TV and you will have all 5's... Hotel was clean and staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Great location outside of city limits.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Came to Indy with the family for a weekend long volleyball tournament!! I was so happy and relieved to walk into a friendly, clean environment. Often times when traveling, this isn't the case. I love walking into a hotel room that you know is clean!! Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 912kathyb
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I am a full time gold rewards level traveler who splits my time between Marriott properties and Hilton. I chose to book this hotel for the supercross races and taxi into town. The hotel was basically what I have come to expect from Courtyard, and Marriott properties in general. Typically in pretty good condition and a good experience. My only major disappointment was that there were about 50 cigarette butts left on our balcony. On our way out of the building early in the day I asked the front desk clerk to have them removed ASAP. When we returned to the room later that evening they were not gone. I also found candy wrappers under the bed and between the bed and night stand when i dropped my phone charger and went to retrieve it. This just speaks to a level of attention and care level from their cleaning staff that needs to be addressed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kawisixer01
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. You have defined a teachable moment that I will be sure to address with my housekeeping staff. We need to be sure to treat the balcony as part of the room.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We used this hotel for a park and fly In Feb. The rooms and staff were very nice. In the morning there was an issue getting to the airport with the shuttles as there wasn't enough to get everyone there at one time. The lady at the counter took care of it by calling a taxi service to make sure we all got to our planes on time. I am very thankful for her insight and quick thinking to make sure our vacation went right on time. The lack of something to eat In the morning was my only complaint. Usually we have a continental breakfast to have a roll and coffee or juice from. Other than that I was very satisfied. I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Very Nice Place, Clean Comfortable, Good Pool and Hot Tub.

Arrived very late, about 230 AM, 2 rooms Sat n Sun,

Stacy the overnight person was very nice, One room was upgraded to a suite which gave us extra room to socialize and hang out, A very pleasant surprise.

Rooms were clean and well stocked.

The Bistro in the lobby made us a nice breakfast, I did kinda do them dirty, I showed up about 4 minutes before closing and ordered 4 of their biggest breakfast. I know they were already cleaned up and wanting to get out of there, but they were very courteous and breakfast was very good.

Thank You very much, I am a customer service person and the way they handled that greatly impressed me.

We headed out about 430AM to beat the snow storm Checkout quick and easy,

I recommend this Courtyard to anyone staying at the Indy airport

I would also like to thank the Indianapolis Colt fans and the Citizens of Indianapolis for their hospitality to a fan of the visiting NFL team. I can only hope you are treated as well if you visit Kansas City as we were in Indianapolis.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Calvin L
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot when guests take the time to give positive feedback. I will be sure to share your words of praise at our upcoming staff meeting!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Tell the Maid not to knock on my door at 7:45 AM on Sunday!!!! Had a great stay, good rate, clean, modern room. Stayedo ut late and the maid is pound ing on the!@#$%^&*() door before 8 in the morning.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jon H
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Yes, you are absolutely right. The housekeeper knocking on your door at 7:45 in the morning, especially on the weekend, would be unacceptable. I am sorry that you has this experience. Thank you for providing this valuable feedback, I will be sure to revisit our process of accessing guest rooms before noon.