“Great Pizza. Great people.”

Jockamo Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #44 of 2,448 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Independently owned upscale, full service pizza restaurant. Appetizers, sandwiches, salads and desserts also available. Most everything made in-house. Cheeses ground fresh daily. Beer and wine available with many local craft beers available. Offer carryout and delivery.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This pizza is incredible. We eat here often. The best part about the food being so great is that this restaurant is enthusiastic and involved in the communities they serve. Everyone is friendly, the menu is thoughtful, and they make the entire dining experience comfortable, relaxing, and enjoyable.

I must add that for a pizza place they have really good hummus!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Fantastic Pizza...your choice: simple or gourmet. Always a full house, so plan for a drink while you wait for a table...well worth the wait. Super staff, efficient and friendly. Prices are reasonable

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My friend took me here one evening after raving about this place. I didn't think it was anything special. Service was fine. Food was fine. Just an average pizza place.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had been told that this was the best pizza in town. In doing my research I learned that all the ingredients are local-which makes me really pull for this place to flourish. However, I was disappointed by the pizza. I would tell people that if they are a fan of thin crust pizza, give it a try. But if you like a thicker crust this place isn't for you. Only one choice for crust. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Jockamo Pizza is located in Irvington on the east side of Indianapolis, which is fairly close to downtown Indianapolis. Jockamos has a great laid back atmosphere, very family friendly, but you can also get an order to go, if it is one of it's busier times (weekends). All we have ever ordered there is pizza, breadsticks, and salad, but I know they have other things on the menu as well! Our family tends to all like different things on their pizza, so we end up getting smalls, made to our particular likings, then having the leftovers for lunch (or breakfast) the next day! Even better Cold!!