“Great Salad bar”

Cuisines: German, Swiss
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We played at a close by golf course and stopped in after our round. The waitress was friendly and explained each item. It was our first time in a German restaurant. The Salad bar has enough variety to be a meal in of itself. I could have stopped there and been content, but alas, I continued on.
I got the sampler platter with 3 types of meat (veal, pork and beef) along with german potatoes. I enjoyed each one. My buddy got the beets and I tried it also, was good. my other buddy got the Brat and said that it was the best thing he tried.
The entrees seem rather expensive for what they are and then add the salad bar for $3.00 more.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

LOVED this place. The staff was friendly and it was very clean, but let's face it, the food is the reason to go. We had the sampler platter for 2 and it fed 2 adults & 2 children. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The buffet is wonderful... full of all the German favorites. We always make a point of eating here when we're in Jasper, IN.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

It's been a while since we ate here last, but once again, the food was very good. Usually, we go with more of a German course, but this time we had their 2" pork chop, and chicken liver dinner. Both were very good. The 2" inch pork chop is more than a meal in itself. We both "upgraded" to include the salad bar with our meals, over just a house salad. That cost us an extra $3.00 each, but was well worth it. Their salad bar always has a nice selection, and is always fresh. Service was very good. This happened to be during Jasper's Strausenfest weekend, so they were very busy, but our waitress did a nice job of tending to us.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

What more can be said of you like German food. This is the very best I have ever had. Pork Chops ,, Sauerkraut , Fried potatoes and Ruben soup. The service is outstanding. It is slightly higher in price ,,,, but well worth it. We eat here about 4 times a year and have never had a bad experience of any kind. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Kjbrooks1962