Hampton Inn Jasper
US$107
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Jasper(Jasper)(Great Value!)
US$84
Red Roof
US$74
US$81
US$77
All reviewsholiday worldgerman restaurantgreat hotelexcellent staydefinitely stay here againplace to stayrooms were very cleanfront desk staffthe hotel staffparking lotfresh fruitpool and hot tubwafflesbusiness triphot breakfastthe breakfast areafree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2012

After suffering through a horrible experience using one of the .com booking services, I had learned my lesson. Call the hotel directly. Be sure you get the hotel's local front desk. When you call the Hampton Inn in Jasper, Indiana, you'll be greeted with courteous, helpful service from start to finish. When I said I was booking a trip for 57 people, band students and chaperones, I was immediately connected with the hotel manager, Mary. And Mary handled our entire booking from that point forward over about two months' time. I received regular email updates from her personally. I felt as if I were dealing with an old friend. She helped me throughout the two months with adjustments to better accommodate our needs. One such example was realizing that a parlor room was a better choice for one of the chaperoned student groups. Every room must have at least one person 21 years of age or older, so there's no worry of kids roaming halls and disturbing at night. When we arrived past 9PM EST, Mary was there to greet each one of us and had popcorn popping for all of us. She had our keys ready, and all of us were in our rooms within ten minutes!

The rooms were immaculate. Our bed felt and smelled as though sheets, pillow cases, pillows and comforter had all just been laundered. The carpet was pristine, and the bathroom was sparkling. We had a small Mr. Coffee, hair dryer, plenty of fresh glasses, soaps, linens, etc. The room wanted for nothing for a short stay. The desk was perfect for a traveler needing to work. The Heat/Air was quiet and worked perfectly. The mattress was better than mine at home!

The next morning we were treated to our continental breakfast buffet in an actual dining room which held our group and other patrons as well. We've been home just 12 hours, and I've already received a delightful email message from Mary. By the way, our reason for traveling was Holiday World and Splashin' Safari which is a short 20 minute drive from Jasper, and the Hampton has the best accommodations near the park. We are already planning our return for a family vacation. There's no doubt where we'll be staying ANYTIME we are in that area. When you call, ask Mary about the rating of her hotel among all the Hampton Inns!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank bjoclark
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Good, clean facility with reasonable prices. Front desk staff is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Stayed one night at this hotel. The receptionist was friendly and welcoming. The room (double queen) was spacious. Plenty of space to spread out. Bathroom was also spacious. Breakfast was the usual satisfactory Hampton Inn fare.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My hustband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. There were other hotels around for a cheaper price, but I would never stay anywhere else after our experience. The staff went above and beyond making us feel welcome, suggesting things to do, even calling me back at home with suggestions before our trip. The breakfast was good and a great savings to us. So much more than the standard continental breakfast that others offer. The entire hotel was super clean. Great experience. The hotel itself is centrally located in town which made for easy access to everything we wanted.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Im on the road most of the year staying at hilton chain. This hotel staff is one of the best. And the breakfast is much more than just continental. From waffle maker to all kind of fresh fruits to many different hot food. Nothing like any of the Hamptons i stayed at. The internet is quite fast too. It is not very common even in a Hilton.

• Stayed: November 2011