“Place of Happiness”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Montgomery, Al, United States
“Place of Happiness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

Although our visit was due to a death of a family member. The staff did an outstanding job with getting our rooms together. We needed three rooms and we were side by side with interior entry to two of the rooms. We were able to congregrate in the two rooms and have visitors there and had plenty of room for our visitors during their visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you for staying and allowing us to to take care of you during your time of need. I am glad that my staff accommodated your needs and that you didn't have to dwell on your hotel stay and could concentrate on what was important for you. My sympathy for your loss. I hope you will be able to visit again soon, under happier circumstances.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Indianapolis, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

I spent the weekend (Friday and Satruday nights) with my son and his family. This was a very typical Hampton (in a good way!!) I love the familiar feel of Hampton. You can always count on clean, comfortable, consistent rooms and services and this one did not disappoint. The hot breakfast is great when traveling with small children -- nice selection and plenty to keep everyone happy. This location is convenient to Holiday World amusement park -- an easy 30 minute drive. This trip we also visited the German restaurant (Schnitzelbank) right next door to the hotel. Food was very good, prices were reasonable and you can't beat the convenience. I would definitely choose this hotel again for a weekend trip to this area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. Yes it is very convenient to have the Schnitzelbank right next door. Great food too. I hope you and your family will visit us again soon!
Montgomery, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

Rooms were Clean. Staff was courteous, knowledgeable of the area, and friendly. The stay was quiet. Extremely quick check in and departure. The continental breakfast was of much higher quality and had more variety than what I am used to. If I had to complain about anything, it would be that the TV was slow to change channels (probably an older 720) and the standard, yet hideous, hotel "art" on the walls.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for staying with us. I am so glad your stay was great. Our staff goes to great lengths to ensure a clean, comfortable and safe place to stay while vacationing. And you topped it off with a good meal as well. Please come back and see us again soon!
Loogootee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Whether for business or leisure, this Hampton Inn is the place I'd choose to stay! The staff is always helpful and pleasant, and the amenities are always clean and enjoyable. The town is quaint but cozy with plenty to do within a half hour's drive or less. Love the hotel. Feels like home.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am happy you had a great time and that your stay was great!

Come back and visit again very soon!
Pomeroy, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Wonderful place to stay. Staff were curtious, breakfast was good..Nothing I could say negative. Loved the jacuzzi room...would definately stay again. Only thing I would change is the pillows. I have a tempur pedic pillow and I am use to it...Cannot have it all. I will just bring mine next time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. The Jacuzzi suits are wonderful. Thank you for staying with us and please visit again soon!
Louisville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

This Hampton is the ideal place. The facilities are always crisp and clean. And it is a busy place, so that is not easy to accomplish. The staff is friendly, courteous and helpful - they treat you like family, loved ones. This hotel is managed by a hands-on manager.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am so glad my staff took great care of you! I will pass along your kind words. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will visit again soon!
O'Fallon, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

I stayed here with my family when traveling to Holiday World. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly. The free breakfast was very good with a number of different options. The rooms are standard Hampton Inn rooms. I plan to stay here again this summer.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your past stay. I am so happy that you will be coming to see us again this year! We've remodeled our lobby and I'm sure you and your family will love it.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Days Inn Jasper
BEST WESTERN PLUS French Lick
Super 8 Jasper
Super 8 Jasper
#4 of 5 in Jasper

Been to Hampton Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!