“Excellent hotel close to Holiday World!”
Review of Hampton Inn Jasper

Hampton Inn Jasper
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Central, Indiana
“Excellent hotel close to Holiday World!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We stayed at the Jasper Hampton Inn during a recent trip to Holiday World. The hotel is about 30 minutes from the park which was great and close to several local eateries (we highly recommend Villa Pizza just down the street). The staff were very friendly and helpful, the coffee was fresh and hot all day long and the room and hotel were quite clean. The breakfast buffet was very nice, with many hot and cold selections, juice, bagels and fresh fruit. The area was kept clean and the food was refreshed throughout the morning. Overall, an excellent stay at a very nice, comfortable hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
I am so glad you had a wonderful stay with us. We pride ourselves on a clean, comfortable and safe place to stay. And our breakfast hits the spot! Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will visit again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Carmel, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This property is great! I travel through Jaspet twice per month, and this property is always my first choice. More, the staff is super friendly. The rooms are clean, the internest is fast, and the complimentary breakfast is always great. I will definately stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you for staying with and for your kind words. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff. I am so happy that your stay was pleasant. Please visit again soon!
Montgomery, Al, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Although our visit was due to a death of a family member. The staff did an outstanding job with getting our rooms together. We needed three rooms and we were side by side with interior entry to two of the rooms. We were able to congregrate in the two rooms and have visitors there and had plenty of room for our visitors during their visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying and allowing us to to take care of you during your time of need. I am glad that my staff accommodated your needs and that you didn't have to dwell on your hotel stay and could concentrate on what was important for you. My sympathy for your loss. I hope you will be able to visit again soon, under happier circumstances.
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I spent the weekend (Friday and Satruday nights) with my son and his family. This was a very typical Hampton (in a good way!!) I love the familiar feel of Hampton. You can always count on clean, comfortable, consistent rooms and services and this one did not disappoint. The hot breakfast is great when traveling with small children -- nice selection and plenty to keep everyone happy. This location is convenient to Holiday World amusement park -- an easy 30 minute drive. This trip we also visited the German restaurant (Schnitzelbank) right next door to the hotel. Food was very good, prices were reasonable and you can't beat the convenience. I would definitely choose this hotel again for a weekend trip to this area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. Yes it is very convenient to have the Schnitzelbank right next door. Great food too. I hope you and your family will visit us again soon!
Montgomery, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Rooms were Clean. Staff was courteous, knowledgeable of the area, and friendly. The stay was quiet. Extremely quick check in and departure. The continental breakfast was of much higher quality and had more variety than what I am used to. If I had to complain about anything, it would be that the TV was slow to change channels (probably an older 720) and the standard, yet hideous, hotel "art" on the walls.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for staying with us. I am so glad your stay was great. Our staff goes to great lengths to ensure a clean, comfortable and safe place to stay while vacationing. And you topped it off with a good meal as well. Please come back and see us again soon!
Loogootee, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Whether for business or leisure, this Hampton Inn is the place I'd choose to stay! The staff is always helpful and pleasant, and the amenities are always clean and enjoyable. The town is quaint but cozy with plenty to do within a half hour's drive or less. Love the hotel. Feels like home.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am happy you had a great time and that your stay was great!

Come back and visit again very soon!
Pomeroy, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Wonderful place to stay. Staff were curtious, breakfast was good..Nothing I could say negative. Loved the jacuzzi room...would definately stay again. Only thing I would change is the pillows. I have a tempur pedic pillow and I am use to it...Cannot have it all. I will just bring mine next time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. The Jacuzzi suits are wonderful. Thank you for staying with us and please visit again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper
#1 of 1 in Huntingburg
Super 8 Jasper
Super 8 Jasper
#5 of 5 in Jasper

Been to Hampton Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!