“Visit to Holiday World with Granddaughters”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hampton Inn Jasper

Hampton Inn Jasper
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Vandalia, United States
“Visit to Holiday World with Granddaughters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

We so enjoyed our stay at the Jasper, IN Hampton with our 8 and 14 year old Granddaughters, while visiting Holiday World, that we extended our planed two night stay to three nights. The staff was very helpfull, the hot breakfast was very good, and the entire facility was very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Robert V
Mary M, Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Hello and thank you for staying with us. I am so glad your Holiday World trip was a huge success. I am also happy that my staff made your stay the best it could be! Please come visit us again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights on a trip to Holiday World and were very pleased! Very nice, clean rooms. Breakfast was great and the staff was friendly and helpful. There was a disturbance with some gentlemen who had been "over served" and the staff handled it quickly and competently.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Jackson, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

We stayed here for 2 days when we went to Holiday World. I was a little put off by the breakfast the first day since we were limited in what we could eat because most of the hot foods with the exception of waffles had ham/pork which my family doesn't eat. The next day however the foods were separated allowing my family to enjoy the eggs. Other than that good breakfast with wide variety. Rooms seemed to be a bit small but of course we had 5 in our party. I was initially disappointed that there wasn't a fridge or microwave in our room but the process was explained and we were able to have one of each brought up. We also didn't have to pay extra for a roll away. The staff was pleasant, polite and helpful with anything you need. There is a German Restaurant next door that I understand is very good but we did not make it there. Since Jasper is a small town eateries weren't far out of the way The next time we come to Holiday World we'll be staying at Hampton Inn most definitely.

Room Tip: Ask for fridge and microwave when booking because they aren't left in the rooms.
Central, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

We stayed at the Jasper Hampton Inn during a recent trip to Holiday World. The hotel is about 30 minutes from the park which was great and close to several local eateries (we highly recommend Villa Pizza just down the street). The staff were very friendly and helpful, the coffee was fresh and hot all day long and the room and hotel were quite clean. The breakfast buffet was very nice, with many hot and cold selections, juice, bagels and fresh fruit. The area was kept clean and the food was refreshed throughout the morning. Overall, an excellent stay at a very nice, comfortable hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
I am so glad you had a wonderful stay with us. We pride ourselves on a clean, comfortable and safe place to stay. And our breakfast hits the spot! Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will visit again soon!
Carmel, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

This property is great! I travel through Jaspet twice per month, and this property is always my first choice. More, the staff is super friendly. The rooms are clean, the internest is fast, and the complimentary breakfast is always great. I will definately stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you for staying with and for your kind words. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff. I am so happy that your stay was pleasant. Please visit again soon!
Montgomery, Al, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

Although our visit was due to a death of a family member. The staff did an outstanding job with getting our rooms together. We needed three rooms and we were side by side with interior entry to two of the rooms. We were able to congregrate in the two rooms and have visitors there and had plenty of room for our visitors during their visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying and allowing us to to take care of you during your time of need. I am glad that my staff accommodated your needs and that you didn't have to dwell on your hotel stay and could concentrate on what was important for you. My sympathy for your loss. I hope you will be able to visit again soon, under happier circumstances.
Indianapolis, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

I spent the weekend (Friday and Satruday nights) with my son and his family. This was a very typical Hampton (in a good way!!) I love the familiar feel of Hampton. You can always count on clean, comfortable, consistent rooms and services and this one did not disappoint. The hot breakfast is great when traveling with small children -- nice selection and plenty to keep everyone happy. This location is convenient to Holiday World amusement park -- an easy 30 minute drive. This trip we also visited the German restaurant (Schnitzelbank) right next door to the hotel. Food was very good, prices were reasonable and you can't beat the convenience. I would definitely choose this hotel again for a weekend trip to this area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. Yes it is very convenient to have the Schnitzelbank right next door. Great food too. I hope you and your family will visit us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Days Inn Jasper
BEST WESTERN PLUS French Lick
Super 8 Jasper
Super 8 Jasper
#4 of 5 in Jasper

Been to Hampton Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!