“Quality Stay”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Indianapolis, United States
“Quality Stay”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Quality stay. The room and lobby/breakfast area is clean. Good amenities. Fitness center is small with 3 pieces of equipment (bike, treadmill, elliptical) and can get "stuffy" with multiple people in it. Breakfast and staff are outstanding. The hotel also provides a "to go" bag with a bottle of water and a couple of snacks - always nice while traveling on business.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jeff H
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We appreciate you staying with us and always like to hear what works and what doesn't. I know our fitness area is a bit small, but it is standard for a Hampton Inn our size. I hope you found the equipment to be satisfactory. The entire fitness area, equipment included, was remodeled and upgrade in 2013.

Thank you for your kind words about the service you received. We love taking care of our guests and I'm glad it shows.

Again, thank you for staying with us. We will see you again on your next trip to Jasper!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Spencer, Indiana
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. It was surprising to find such a beautiful, well-maintained gem in a small southern Indiana town. The lobby and breakfast area were beautifully decorated and inviting. Our check-in was completed quickly and efficiently by pleasant personnel.
We had chosen a "study" room both for the space and for the refrigerator and microwave. It was roomy, very comfortable, and clean. The room was quiet and the bed was perfect for a good night's sleep. It was very cold outside, but the temperature was easy to regulate for our comfort, even though heating and air was provided from a very quiet under-the-window unit. The free WIFI provided was considerably better than most; I found the speed to be quite adequate.
We chose this hotel primarily because of its location next door to the Schnitzelbank Restaurant, one of our favorites. The hotel was easy to get to and in and out of, and we found that it was also close to a city park and an 8-screen movie theater.
While we did not make use of them, I noticed that the pool and exercise areas were very nice and that the two "business center" computers were easily accessible, not hidden away.
We will definitely stay here again for another short getaway.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
I am so glad you were able have a little getaway and come visit. Sounds like you had a great time! I'm happy my staff showed their hospitality and took good care of you. I will share your survey with my staff. We always like hearing from our guests.

Thank you for staying with us and do come see us again!
Jasper, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly. We enjoyed our stay will definitely come back again. Rooms were very clean and beds were very comfy! It was a great getaway for me and my husband.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Thank you for your kind words Amy. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope it was very relaxing for you. I will share your comments with my staff.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you visit again soon!
Celestine, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The quality of this Hampton Inn was amazing! Every last detail was perfect and the staff was so friendly and helpful. They truly made me feel like a guest. I loved the fact that it was right next door to the Schnitzelbank Restaurant. How convenient.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay! I will share your kind words with my staff. And yes, the Schnitzelbank is a great plus!

Thank you again and it was a pleasure having you stay with us. Please visit again soon!
MT. Vernon, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I can not begin to say enough good things about my stay. The rooms were very clean and quite. The staff was very willing to help when ask, There was cookies and coffee at anytime you wanted something to snack on, There was also different types of teas, The breakfast was included in your stay there was hot foods as well as breakfast roll and yogurts. There was a really god restaurant with in walking distance from the hotel right across the parking lot, the food was good German food was the feature very good. There was a nice size pool with a hot tub and work out room for those who work out. thing was very clean and I will stay there again and other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Hello Shirlie and thank you for your wonderful compliments. It was a pleasure having you and your choir with us again this year. I will pass along your kind words to my staff.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you visit again!
Louisville, United States
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This hotel is our benchmark hotel! The staff is excellent and knowledgeable. Facilities are always fresh and clean looking. Breakfast is one of the better ones from any hotel. We think of it as our home away from home....

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you for your review Carolyn. It is always a pleasure seeing you and having you stay with us. I will share your kind words with my staff. They will surely appreciate it!

See you on your next trip and stay warm!
Pekin, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The hotel was very clean. The bed was very nice and comfortable. The bathrooms were clean. I didn't have a chance to try the pool, fitness area or breakfast. But the areas looked nice and clean. I liked that the hotel was so close (across the parking lot from the hotel) to the restaurant we had come to eat at. We just walked across the parking lot. I felt safe there. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
I'm happy you had a great stay! And yes, the Schnitzelbank Restaurant is wonderful and oh so close!

Thank you for your survey and visit again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Days Inn Jasper
Best Western Plus French Lick
Super 8 Jasper
Super 8 Jasper
#4 of 5 in Jasper

Been to Hampton Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!